CM Patch Installation Question

Actually ya, but not really so much "video" as Graphics. I used to work in post production. I got to Beta test stuff cuz if the programs would blow up, I was the one that usually pushed them to far. Currently I mostly use my PC for photography and gaming.

Very cool! So how are things running now? Still solid or...?

Still getting the random crashes here and there, but thankfully save works now.

I realized the other day, during all that crashing and saving glitching, my 45 Sara lost all quests except chapter 1 and both her mounts ;; /cry. Oh well, at least it plays. I'm one of those ppl that have to search every nook and cranny... hoping to get 100% of the map, lol.

Still getting the random crashes here and there, but thankfully save works now.

I realized the other day, during all that crashing and saving glitching, my 45 Sara lost all quests except chapter 1 and both her mounts ;; /cry. Oh well, at least it plays. I'm one of those ppl that have to search every nook and cranny... hoping to get 100% of the map, lol.

ACK! That's not good. Best hit that F7 Key more often then..!

Yea PhysX is disabled...

Im always hitting F7 everytime I do anything... and had saved like 100 times between where I ended up and where she was.... its wierd, I still have all the gear but her mounts and quests are gone... idn. Im just happy to be playing again.

Kudos to all the peeps on this site for being so ossum :agreed: