Possible to make all set items work for all character?

Is possible to make all set items work for all character? whait answers :thumbsup::drinks:. Thank you

I suppose if you really, really wanted to, you could do it - but I just have to ask - why?

Do you really want a Seraphim dressed up like a Temple Guardian or something?

Is possible to make all set items work for all character? whait answers :thumbsup::drinks:. Thank you

I suppose if you really, really wanted to, you could do it - but I just have to ask - why?

How about an Inquisitor in hot pants or a thong? :twitch:

How about an Inquisitor in hot pants or a thong? :twitch:

AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH! The horror! THE HORROR!

It is technically possible to edit the files and item ID numbers to allow the use of different characters armor. However, It wouldn't look right. Each character model is different in size and proportion. So a Shadow warriors armor on an Inquisitor would just look all messed up and not fit the character.

If the idea is to allow all classes to use all combat arts, perhaps the best way would be to copy the class specific bonuses onto the correct class items.

So, if you wanted seraphim combat arts for your shadow warrior, then copy the seraphim set bonuses onto shadow warrior items. Probably onto copies of shadow warrior items rather than adding them to existing items, if that makes sense.