Character build or template guide for posting builds?

I posted a guide more specific to sacred 2 and also some of the technical things such as formatting and placing pictures.. Its not pinned so you may have to scroll down the list.

No problem gogo. Link to guide http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=16861. Ah I am so bad with computers had to trial and error how to make a link. Sheesh. Anyhow thats one of the reason I made this guide so the less tech savy could learn how to do some basic things. It also has a decent review of desired features in a guide. I looked at all the builds that were posted to get an idea for what features people were adding and I made a guess as to which were basic and which extra. You can look at my guide for ideas sort of a template. I did discover in my first guide, I mean an actual build, that including all the content makes a very dense and long post. I've seen a lot of guides lighter on explanations that also have a compelling quality do to a sort of airiness as opposed to being dense.

Hi Claudius

Do you have a link to your guide?

I'll then post a link to it in our pinned guide so it's easier to find next time.

:)

gogo

Edited by claudius