How is weapon damage calculated

While talking about direct damage I noticed that there is no information about how weapon damage is calculated.

I had only a few old values from pre Ice and Blood on some papers, but comparing these numbers with the damage numbers in Ice and Blood I saw differences which are probably due to a change how stat points are used. Sadly I lack the time to play Sacred2 to do the tests and my daughter is still at hospital. So what I want you to do is helping with tests following test patterns I am asking for.

The test I have done so far:

Using a level 1 character with different white weapons(no attributes on them) using different stats.

Playing bronze (there might be damage multipliers in other difficulties)

No tactic lore taken

Now adding pieces with x% damage and plotting the function. It shows that: damage= weapon-base*(1+x/100)+stat_damage fits very well.

It seems as if the lower value is always rounded down and the upper value always rounded up. All my tests could be explained with this rounding and the above formula.

So it looks as if pressing C and looking at the stat supporting the weapon: the damage is just added last to the formula.

In other words the damage you receive from stats is a fixed amount. However this fixed amount is diffrent for different weapon types.

So the first result is:

Step1: Damage part from the stat supporting the weapon

Different weapon-types - even sharing the same supporting stat - may have different damage-values added by the supporting stat.

This stat related damage part seems to be added after all other damage calculations are done (at least in bronze).

In the final formula step1 will be probably the last step :)

HELP WANTED!

For the second test pattern I need help from people playing Ice and Blood. Take a naked level 1 character in bronze and equip it with different white weapons.

Write down the character-class, the value of the supporting stat, how much damage it shows, which base damage your weapon has and which type it is (not just throwing weapon). There might even be a difference for the different images of a weapon, so if it is a shuriken write shuriken and perhaps how many points it has. I do not know if there is a difference, but if we add the stat related damage to wiki a list of weapon types would be nice.

So an entry should be like (just some fantasy values):

Dryad, 30 dex, +8weapon damage, 24-32 base-damage, 4-pointed shuriken, damage shown: 31-42

Even this first test made me re-considering my melee characters already. If the stat related damage part is just added last and not boosted by any x% damage stuff- should I stop to push the main stat of my weapon for Ice and Blood builds? Just all into vitality or stamina?