Respawning of Dragons

I have a question. Do Dragon bosses respawn? I was under the impression those special bosses don't respawn. Yet I was visiting an extended cave on an island east in the Dryad region and ran into a semi-spectral dragon. I killed it and accidentally stepped into a portal. Since I hadn't finished exploring the cave, I went back. Lastly I went back to the dragon room having some covered part of the map there still. The dragon was there again. Is that supposed to be? If so, so all Dragon's respawn? What about other boss enemies (not related to quests)?

Note: I'm talking about SP.

I think it is like the Orc Cave. If you exit the area before the body disappears, the enemy should respawn. It is supposed to work for the Forest Guardian.

Edited by lujate

Oh don't start about the Forest Guardian...I tried that one, what a nightmare. First monster I gave up on...FULL health restoration? C'mon.

He is supposed to have uber drops and will respawn because of the cave that is right there. My experience is that on ps3, both of those are false. He never dropped anything better than a few potions and never respawned, so I never bothered. He was less dangerous, but harder to kill than the Guardians. I have not gotten that far yet on the PC version.

Both the Dragon in the caves east of dryad isle and the Forest Guardian will respawn if you can exit the area quick enough. the forest guardian is a good source of Non-aspect set items and unique weapons. The dragon has been known to be farmed for legendaries ( although still just as rare as anywhere else) by killing it over and over.

The forest guardian has a heal spell. So you have to be able to take him quick. Lifeleech from opponents XX% weapons( Rare stars, 2-H swords, pole arms) or bonus from complete sets(Revelations of the Seraphim, CC10 for TG, Deltheya' s for Dryad) will do the trick as long as you have a good chance to hit.

Both the Dragon in the caves east of dryad isle and the Forest Guardian will respawn if you can exit the area quick enough. the forest guardian is a good source of Non-aspect set items and unique weapons. The dragon has been known to be farmed for legendaries ( although still just as rare as anywhere else) by killing it over and over.

Inneresting loco. Is this homogenous throughout the game? Like if you get the drop and F8 (or F12) will the same result occur, or is it only when it switches from dungeon/overworld map, or something else? This info can change how I grind SP.

I thought the forest guardian spawn was just another one of those 'unexpected feature' things :xmastree:

The forest guardian has a heal spell. So you have to be able to take him quick. Lifeleech from opponents XX% weapons( Rare stars, 2-H swords, pole arms) or bonus from complete sets(Revelations of the Seraphim, CC10 for TG, Deltheya' s for Dryad) will do the trick as long as you have a good chance to hit.

I've been studying on the Dryad, and intend on building a speed leech build with Deltheya's with the new fist weapons. Since dryad has naturally the biggest natural dex, and the ones shaped like the old dark elf ones are all dex based, and the possibility mentioned of percent LL was mentioned a week ago, seems like a powerhouse to build. :paladin:

Can someone from the CM patch confirm they can spawn with LL percent? And if so is it a sword mastery skill or not?

To work respawning of the boss you most beat this and now modify persistent = 1 for work :thumbsup: I found the 11 boss respawning after beating when modify the file

Inneresting. Never thought of that'n. Are there any side effects, such as the script requiring a zero to complete a main quest, or side quest for that matter?

I've been studying on the Dryad, and intend on building a speed leech build with Deltheya's with the new fist weapons. Since dryad has naturally the biggest natural dex, and the ones shaped like the old dark elf ones are all dex based, and the possibility mentioned of percent LL was mentioned a week ago, seems like a powerhouse to build. :paladin:

Can someone from the CM patch confirm they can spawn with LL percent? And if so is it a sword mastery skill or not?

If you're getting your % leech from full Delthya's, then you won't need % leech on your weapons, though more is always nicer.

If you're getting your % leech from full Delthya's, then you won't need % leech on your weapons, though more is always nicer.

True, true.

I've got her to level 19 now. I'm pumping dual wield first to maximize the set strength when I pull all the pieces together.

The more I bring her along, the more I'll update. I like it as nice as I can get ;)