Confused about the modification point system - Help Please

Ok as I said I am not new to this game I am just confused. I have a level 42 Shadow warrior and I am still confused about the modification point system. I know that the aspect focus skills give you modification points in that aspect and that the battle tatics or whatever the skill is called gives you mod points also but I have put points in the armor focus skill and got mod points in my middle aspect, I dont remember what its called but its the yellow one. I have searched on here for a few hours now and I havent seen what I am looking for. This is not my only chararcter I have made. I was just wondering if anyone could e-mail me a link or post one on here that tells what skills give you the mod points for each aspect for every class. I know thats a lot to ask but I like different things about each class so I have one of each except the dryade. Right know all I have is government internet cause of where I am so a lot of sites that I would like to go to are blocked, every once in awhile I get to go to an internet cafe where I can get to other sites. If anyone know of a site please let me know or hell just copy and paste a chart. Also I was playing yesterday and I got my first two set items but of different sets. Does anyone know about set items and if you are wondering yes I searched for that as well. :drunkards::paladin::viking::mafia::gun2:

Well thanks in advace for any info in these maters. I will help when I have find something that I can help on. Later

Greetings Charles!

It wasn't the points you put into Armor Lore. It is always the focus skill for the aspect and the lore for the aspect. Weapon based aspects use the tactics lore skill. In the case of the Shadow warrior, tactics lore is used for both the Death Warrior and Malevolent Champoin aspects.

This page of our wiki seems to explain it the best. http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Combat_Art_Modifications

cheers

Ok as I said I am not new to this game I am just confused. I have a level 42 Shadow warrior and I am still confused about the modification point system. I know that the aspect focus skills give you modification points in that aspect and that the battle tatics or whatever the skill is called gives you mod points also but I have put points in the armor focus skill and got mod points in my middle aspect, I dont remember what its called but its the yellow one. I have searched on here for a few hours now and I havent seen what I am looking for. This is not my only chararcter I have made. I was just wondering if anyone could e-mail me a link or post one on here that tells what skills give you the mod points for each aspect for every class. I know thats a lot to ask but I like different things about each class so I have one of each except the dryade. Right know all I have is government internet cause of where I am so a lot of sites that I would like to go to are blocked, every once in awhile I get to go to an internet cafe where I can get to other sites. If anyone know of a site please let me know or hell just copy and paste a chart. Also I was playing yesterday and I got my first two set items but of different sets. Does anyone know about set items and if you are wondering yes I searched for that as well. :drunkards::paladin::viking::mafia::gun2:

Well thanks in advance for any info in these maters. I will help when I have find something that I can help on. Later

When you're looking at the Combat Arts window you'll see a curved meter on the right side of each aspect set. It keeps track of how many points you've got and how many more you need for your next modification point. And if you hover the mouse over said meter, the tooltip will tell you which skills add points to that particular aspect's points.

Well thanks in advance for any info in these maters. I will help when I have find something that I can help on. Later

When you're looking at the Combat Arts window you'll see a curved meter on the right side of each aspect set. It keeps track of how many points you've got and how many more you need for your next modification point. And if you hover the mouse over said meter, the tooltip will tell you which skills add points to that particular aspect's points.

He is on Console PS3. So that little helpful hint will just confuse him. The Console version has no helpful tools to tell how many points you have towards your next mod.

He is on Console PS3. So that little helpful hint will just confuse him. The Console version has no helpful tools to tell how many points you have towards your next mod.

Ack... In the immortal words of Emily Latella...

"Never Mind..."

Well thanks for all the hints guys I guess if I every play on the PC I know about that little hint and it really should be on the console. As I said in my original post I cant get on a lot of game sits even wiki so I look for whatever sites I can get on. Well does anyone have a chart they can post on this thread.

I guess I will do what I do best and continue to kill stuff. I killed 2 bosses yesterday. Apparently I have died twice too but I dont remember doing that. Must have been awhile ago. lol.

• 2 weeks later...