Duel wielding Inquisitor ?

For building an Inquisitor that would be focused around Gruesome Inquisition, would 2 Swords of the blood dryads be the best choice of weapons?

When assigning attribute points would it be best to put everything into vitality to maximize his hitpoints? I'm guessing that this would be best for maximizing his damage output from "damage of enraged" bonus (2 blood dryad swords + Purifying Chastisement = 400%+ damage) while trying to maintain a low health percentage without dieing.

How important would armor be for this type of build? I know that I'd want to keep his health low so I'm unsure if a high armor level would be a draw back.

Some discussion about widd-builds you can find here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13405

WIDD = wounds increase damage done

There was no really answer found, closest would probably be to go low regeneration builds with a high damage mitigation. Take away some damage mitigation, get hit, put on full damage mitigation and go hunting. The problem with this approach is that damage mitigation is hard to get this high below level 140150.

There was no really answer found, closest would probably be to go low regeneration builds with a high damage mitigation. Take away some damage mitigation, get hit, put on full damage mitigation and go hunting. The problem with this approach is that damage mitigation is hard to get this high below level 140150.

Thanks for the link. I see what you mean that there was really no answer found. I did get a few ideas tho.

Thanks for the link. I see what you mean that there was really no answer found. I did get a few ideas tho.

Try this build out-1.duel wield,2.armor lore.3.GI focus.4.sword weapons.5.tactics lore.6.toughness.7.constitution.8.spell res.9.combat reflexes.10.speed lore. Now before anyone says anything about this build not being able to take damage to take advantage of PC and all that.1. I highly suggest this build.2.it keeps your char.alive while controlling the damage you take,resulting in steady increasing amounts of damage dealt.3.I took this build to 200 with zero deaths and had a very easy time dealing with bosses.4.The swords used will make a difference in the amounts of damage you deal out.Since you are using Damage of enraged players bonus try to keep finding higher and higher level sword of the blood dryad weapons to get that % as high as possible.5.Keep in mind GI's first 2 combat arts can be reflected right back at you with a 100% chance of death when attacking certain enemies on niob,so be careful.6.have fun ripping every enemy apart.