The Highlander - Inquisitor build discussion

jiban

THE HİGHLANDER.

Hi I am new to the game and this site. İ actually cant get any toons to a decent level. I made a polearm dryad but yesterday I dunno why the save has been corrupted. İ cant play mutliplayer cuz of my terribad connection but I have a couple of ideas about toons for example one of them is a ranged seraphim who is not use shilde buff and bfg. I will write her later. Now lets turn to topic, did you remember the highlander movie series? After I lost my dryad I started an Inquisitor, he is level 20 right now and I use duel wield and didnt touch astute supremacy. But while playing with him his soul steal buff remembered highlanders to me -they got power by taking the immortals souls who they slay- , I will make a guide about him later. first I want to share my imaginary build with you, so lets start;

SKİLLS

armor lore: we need benefits and decrease the regen penalty

sword weapons: this is the role play section. One must use only two handed swords and mastering is a must cuz a Highlander use his sword as his arm.

tactic lore: this is our damage source, will be mastered.

Gruesome Inquisition Focus: this is our main aspect.

neferious netherworld focus: this will be our non weapon based highlander powers

concentraion: we will use 2 buffs btw anything comes from astute supremacy is forbidden.

constitution: we need this, will be mastered.

toughness:because highlanders are personally tough, this skill comes from heart.

damege lore: we must fast and furious so this will help for fast killing.

neferious netherworld lore: because we need to modify our magical side

Attiributes

Till level 50 give vit and then between 50-100 give 1 str and 1 vit, rest will be go to str. Because we are Highlanders, we trust our sword and skills, we are not a meat shield.

Other things

For items and weapons use what u like! U choose! dont think this %LL or "regen from attacks" build. I use TG shopping network for my other inquisitor and I am having fun, I will write him later, if I have to say he has more netherworld connection then the Highlander.

Last word

İ know this doesnt shaped good, cuz I dunno how to make a good build and actually dont have time but I will try for the other toon. And also this is my first build, actually role play based opinion. If u dont like it, its looking or the way of writing whatever, just say it and also delete it. I will try to make it better. sorry for any inconvience.

P.s: english is not my naive, if there is any wrong writng, plz forgive me.

p.s: anyone can explainme what is the meaning of opponent level for dead blow +x%?

thanks for your time, if this build wont fit this site's perfection I apologies,cyas.

I've made a build like this,it works better than you might think.The damage output is rather high and its not too hard to keep him alive.I am wondering though what look do you go for with swords?I like the long thin blades,its seems more fitting when using twohanded swords.

I started your build idea out and so far I am level 78 on plat. and its working out pretty well.The attacks are kind of slow since 2 handed swords are being used,but the damage output more than makes up for it.I am using the Illgard's set minus the belt.All the different wounding effects make killing enemies a breeze.