Vindictus

Playing as Lann/dual wielder, starts with dual swords, can use dual spears at later levels. As of now there are 3 characters/classes, Lann/dual wielder (dps), Fiona/1h and shield (tank), and Evie/staff or scythe (dps/support). Looks like they'll add Karok/giant pillars soon (not sure about his exact role, but I'm thinking it's dps with tanking capability), with Kai/bows being added later. The combat is awesome so far (like most rpgs, more abilities that may change your skill rotation are added every few levels), each class has it's own playstyle and approach to battles, and group dynamics are an important factor in the tougher boss battles (I believe), with items like the chain hook that allow one player to snare a boss and not allow it to move/bring it into melee range for other players. Most things in the game environment (pillars, huts, pots, trees, etc.) can be broken, leaving pieces that the player can pick up and use as a weapon (players and enemies alike can be injured by falling debris from destroyed environmental objects). All in all I really enjoy the combat. Kind of wish there were open hostile areas (none mission areas that allow for combat w/o a main objective) as it is mission based. I'd say the only thing I didn't like at first was that it is mission based, though I believe it winds up working a bit better for getting groups than games w/o missions (you can see what groups are going on a mission before you head out, giving you the option to join up with others or wait to see if anyone else will join). Oh, forgot to say that even if you repeat missions the level layout changes every time, making missions less repetetive than they'd be otherwise.