How Can I change the monsters' agressiveness

I seen a post from while back and was wondering how do I change the aggressiveness of the monster someone typed the command but how do I impute it. I am running the us version just wondering I wanna make a Nightmare mode for my guild.Basically what nightmare is gona be is more monsters to kill plus they are more aggressive and if so a lil harder to kill when your with your friends right and maybe better drops/xp I don't wanna cheat the xp but just make it more fun you know anything to help will very appreciated.

local newBehaviour = {"Enemy_warrior_brave", }

newBehaviour = "Enemy_warrior_brave", {

I dont know how to do this so just asking if this is right or not.

Edited by kidxrated

Not sure about the aggression, though you could change their HP/XP/etc using Balance.txt. I'd imagine that the behaviour specified by the creatures.txt (per creature ;)) would determin how "aggressive" they are, though I think you'll probably only be able to choose from the set number of behaviours that Ascaron put in (though you should be able to replace, say, a Kobold's behaviour with a Daemon/Undead behaviour). IE, replace any "cowardly" behaviours with "brave" behaviours.

Not sure about the aggression, though you could change their HP/XP/etc using Balance.txt. I'd imagine that the behaviour specified by the creatures.txt (per creature ;)) would determin how "aggressive" they are, though I think you'll probably only be able to choose from the set number of behaviours that Ascaron put in (though you should be able to replace, say, a Kobold's behaviour with a Daemon/Undead behaviour).

mgr.createCreature {

id = 10000, --edit

itemtype_id = 4825,

name = "Template_wild_rat",

behaviour = "defaultBehaviour",

dangerclass = 0,

groupmaxcount = 8,

probabilityforelite = 0.000000,

rank = 0,

livesremaining = 0,

unconscioustime = 20,

palettebits = "1111111111111111",

monstertype = 0,

faction_id = 7,

modelscale = 1.000000,

rise_from_ground = 0,

has_corpse = 1,

has_soul = 1,

can_strafe = 0,

how would I edit this any ideas I am new just look for a a bit of help any ideas at all.

mgr.createCreature {

id = 10000, --edit

itemtype_id = 4825,

name = "Template_wild_rat",

behaviour = "defaultBehaviour",

dangerclass = 0,

groupmaxcount = 8,

probabilityforelite = 0.000000,

rank = 0,

livesremaining = 0,

unconscioustime = 20,

palettebits = "1111111111111111",

monstertype = 0,

faction_id = 7,

modelscale = 1.000000,

rise_from_ground = 0,

has_corpse = 1,

has_soul = 1,

can_strafe = 0,

I've bolded the line you'd want to change to one of the more "aggressive" behaviours. It would be interesting to see if the dangerclass & rank lines would affect their aggression as well (though I don't think so).

I remember something about enemy behaviours, that there were an insane number of scripts for them... so this could be a massive undertaking, if you wanted to just change the "behavours" of all the enemies.

But, if you can determine which script you want ALL enemies to have, it could be feasible to have a macro/simple program to change all the behavours to one type (rather than edit each and every creature template yourself).

what ill do is edit the creatures.txt and balance.txt and post it here for you guys to check out hows that sound Guild Xray Nightmare hope to try this on Hardcore I guess it will be Hardcore++ right Try Until You die.Next post will have the rar uploaded thanks for all the help you guys are awesome Lan saves Sacred 2 it runs so smooth on lan and I have not even noticed a glitch yet minus the draw distance if I could fix objects appearing as I walk to them I am good to go.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't dangerclass affect the drops or something...

And about the topic; certainly would be nice to have all those cowardly goblins rush headlong instead of fluffing away like scared pidgeons facing a cat.

Demons could be feasible. just remembering those melee-ones from the Ice and Blood quest Debts. Gave me a full run for the money last night.

I am running US version no expansion here so might not work for you EU players maybe some one can convert or help get it to work.Since the US version has no mods or no one plays it due to errors I am doing this for the US version sorry EU your SOL this time around unless we get some one to convert it its alot of work as it is.

Edited by kidxrated

After editing that the client now crashes Holy Cow so I cant edit Creatures Behavior oh well any one gotta a default Creatures file they can post.

Edited by kidxrated

I am running US version no expansion here so might not work for you EU players maybe some one can convert or help get it to work.Since the US version has no mods or no one plays it due to errors I am doing this for the US version sorry EU your SOL this time around unless we get some one to convert it its alot of work as it is.

Er.. You may not know this - but the US version and EU/UK version is pretty much identical - except for a few minor key differences. Those being

a.) Where the game installs (C:\Program Files\CDV vs C:\Program Files\Deep Silver).

b.) The language setting (EN_US vs EN_UK).

c.) Assorted registry entries that help Windows find the game properly.

Beyond that, the game is functionally identical. Same quests, same characters, same voices, same text.

There are, however, perhaps a few differences between the base version of the game (2.43) and the Ice and Blood expansion (2.65.2).

There are, however, perhaps a few differences between the base version of the game (2.43) and the Ice and Blood expansion (2.65.2).

Some fairly significant differences between 2.43 & 2.65, not least of which being a shed-load more stuff (including monsters).

Some fairly significant differences between 2.43 & 2.65, not least of which being a shed-load more stuff (including monsters).

True... Though if you ignore the Blood forest and Crystal plain regions, the rest of the game didn't change that much. There were a few things that got seriously nerfed - like +Skills - and RpH now works, but beyond the minor things - the game is still pretty much the same.