Looking for Set items for Seraphim.

Hi all just got the game for pc playing it on silver I dont have the ice and blood expansion,I just want to know if anyone has any set items for the seraphim anything at all weapons,rings amulets I am only level 8 at moment.Or if you can point me to a chest I could download for the seraphim I would be gratefull.

Thanks.

Hi all just got the game for pc playing it on silver I dont have the ice and blood expansion,I just want to know if anyone has any set items for the seraphim anything at all weapons,rings amulets I am only level 8 at moment.Or if you can point me to a chest I could download for the seraphim I would be gratefull.

Thanks.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Weapons and rings are not a problem - there's a whole bunch of them available in the DarkMatters downloads department. I should know - I put most of 'em up there.. :D

Many of the items there start at level 5 and go up from there.

Now... As far as set items go... Me thinks you're going to need some more experience before you can use any of the set items. The aspect related set items start at level 15 and the non-aspect set items start at level 20.

You won't find any set items up for the Seraphim just yet. Unfortunately, I had a bit of a hardware problem I finally managed to recover from - so I'll be getting the last few dozen sets up as time permits - just hang in there and I'll do what I can to get the Seraphim stuff up soon.

Unfortunately, I had a bit of a hardware problem I finally managed to recover from - so I'll be getting the last few dozen sets up as time permits

I have been patiently and eagerly awaiting your new posts wolfie. I subscribe to your downloads thread so I know when new stuff is on there. cant wait for SW sets!

Thanks for the reply ill will keep checking back on this forum and await your sets in the meantime ill go level somemore.

... and as you do level some more, you may be pleasantly surprised at the things that start dropping. He, he

"Hey Torquemada, what do you say?"

"The Inquisition is here and it's here to stay!"1

The last of the Inquisitor's armor sets are now up!

Up next: Seraphim Sets!

1 From the classic comedy, Mel Brook's History of the World, Part 1