Is Cat and Mouse quest Light-only?

I believe so... My Inquisitor doesn't seem to have that quest in his log book.

The wiki had it under common quests, and I had no reason to doubt it. Today, a ps3 player over at SIF posted that the his Shadow TG could not take the quest. I wanted verification before I changed the wiki, but I do not have any Shadow characters.

I'll run one of mine through shortly to double check, but I think it might be light only.

It would make sense for it to be Light only.

The guy over at SIF posted a camera phone pic of the quest giver without the "?". Based on the pic and wolfie's post, I changed the wiki. That being said, I would appreciate specific confirmation.

I'll run one of mine through shortly to double check, but I think it might be light only.

It would make sense for it to be Light only.

The guy over at SIF posted a camera phone pic of the quest giver without the "?". Based on the pic and wolfie's post, I changed the wiki. That being said, I would appreciate specific confirmation.

Well... I don't know how much more confirmation anyone can give...

a.) I loaded up 2 different Inquisitors who have been through the area - the quest was not logged and I'm fairly sure I did all quests in the region.

b.) I loaded up and Inquisitor in multiplayer and went to the location - the kid is there, but no ? over his head.

Need a save game uploaded? I can do that.

I think that is correct. Alexander shows up in the PC game with no quest mark as well. I just confirmed that with my Inquisitor. I did go ahead and delete the side quest category since it is now listed under light path only.

I am sorry wolfie, I meant no disrespect. You had previously checked your logbook and did not have this quest. That was enough for me to change the wiki. But that is not as definitive as someone standing in front of Alexander and confirming that he had no quest to give. :)