Dragon Mage combo problem

Hi,

I searched this problem but I couldnt have found any useful information about that. As I read and tested, the error occurs at DM. I am not able to remove a combat art from combo. Any advise or fix for it ?

In other words... It's a known bug that can't be fixed. It's hard coded into the program and since no one has access to the source code, it can't be fixed.

The solution is to either (as Dragon Brother said) be very, very careful when you build a combo or simply not use combos at all.

1. Don't play Dragon Mages.

2. Don't play Sacred 2

3. Buy out Deep Silver and force them to release a final fixpatch for Sacred 2 Ice and Blood.

1.) That is an option - not necessarily a good one though. :twitch:

2.) That's just going downright overboard. :blink:

3.) That's an awful lot of money to spend to fix what's essentially a minor issue. Not only that, such a deal could derail production of Sacred 3. And quite honestly, I think there are a LOT of fans out there who are eagerly awaiting S3... :drool:

Edited by wolfie2kX

In other words... It's a known bug that can't be fixed. It's hard coded into the program and since no one has access to the source code, it can't be fixed.

That's not the primary reason why we'll (probably) never be able to do anything about it. The true barrier to code-editing is the rather vicious DRM Sacred 2 comes saddled with.

No one released (or leaked) the code for Diablo 2, yet there are lots of code mods out there (such as the very popular PlugY infinite stash uitility). Even without available source code there are ways to reverse engineer a program (though these are extremely difficult), but we also have to contend with a DRM scheme that might become less than pleased if it detects adulterated code or .dll's.

If there really is to be a solution to this problem it will probably come in the form of some kind of standalone savegame editor.