TaliaMel's Hysteria

Just a quick question, but did the community patch change TaliaMel's Hysteria from a unique to a legendary? I had one drop for my seraphim yesterday, and took a picture as a just in case. When I looked at the one I already had in my picture collection, it was a 'gold' unique. The one that dropped yesterday was 'orange' legendary. The only difference is in the colour, and the older one dropped back in February. I've kept both pictures to prove to myself that I'm not going mad. Well, maybe not because of Sacred 2 anyway...

This is a known issue. The Community Patch made all unlock items drop, but when they drop with CM, they are sometimes considered legendaries instead of normal uniques. It wasn't intentional, but it isn't yet fixed.

This is a known issue. The Community Patch made all unlock items drop, but when they drop with CM, they are sometimes considered legendaries instead of normal uniques. It wasn't intentional, but it isn't yet fixed.

A question, does that mean that they then have the droprate of a legendary? Or they drop like uniques but look like legendaries?

A question, does that mean that they then have the droprate of a legendary? Or they drop like uniques but look like legendaries?

I think they drop at normal unique rate, but if they are selected by the normal drop mechanics via drop.txt, the quality by interference of the unlock code mechanics somehow gets a +1 modifier.

I was never able to reproduce this, since it does not happen when you let it drop from a crate by questscript.

I guess we have to just live with the orange color.