Feedback on a Seraphim Build

...until wasn't paying attention on a Niobium Dragon. Whammo, you're dead.

So, although heart-broken, I must build her again, and this time will ask for support for building her better.

WGtQ1.jpg

WGtQ2.jpg

Before her survival bonus drop, she had over 500 dex.

Note also 5.6 leech percent per hit :) without a Kaldur's. Two leech claws and a full rev tech set

My idea is to switch out damage lore for combat reflexes, and change the skill points a lil.

Attributes were all dex until 50, then split dex/vit till 100, then all vit after

Thoughts?

She will be missed... :(

I'm on 360 so I don't know if any of my info will be helpful given the differences between vanilla FA on consoles versus Ice and Blood/CM or even FA on PC.

Background: I've done two DW Seraphim builds so far and they are both (relatively) low leveled. I did Anitrust's "Queen of Blades" (which is very similar to your build, swapping CR and Sword Weps for Damage Lore and Spell Resistance) to gold at lvl76 and have stopped on that one mostly because I want to have a lvl75 shopper for now but also because she is a bit boring ATM just pelting everything to death. I started another DW seraphim focusing mostly on Exalted but also dabbling in Revered for Flaring Nova and Divine Protection. She is death free and more fun, currently lvl63 grinding in gold after finishing silver at lvl50 (earliest I've finished silver BTW :P).

As far as your skills go, I can agree with all of your choices through Toughness at lvl35. On consoles (and admittedly low difficulties) I don't see the need for Damage Lore or Spell Resistance. Even without Divine Protection up, spells haven't been too bad aside from Fen Fire snipers on the north half of Dryad island or the last two areas prior to the 4 G's. I understand Ice and Blood changes this and spells are much, much nastier throuout.

I can tell you have Constitution mastered and maybe Barg, EP but but I can't tell what "hard points" you have invested. You should have DW mastery at lvl75. Period. You can have two masteries at 75 without sacrificing too much with oyur other skills. Both of my Seras have kept DW at clvl and the "QoB" will be stopping at mastery for a bit to focus on mastering other skills. The double hit chance at 75 is very nice especially paired with pelting modded for crit and double hit. I would prob consider pushing it to 100 with hard points but prob won't go much farther than that.

If you want to do a two aspect build for something a bit different (and much more fun) consider this:

2. Tactics Lore

3. Armor Lore

5. Dual Wield

8. Enhanced Perception

12. Revered Tech Lore

18. Exalted Focus

25. Revered Focus

35. Toughness

50. Constitution

65. Free (Warding Energy Lore would be good but I plan on picking Sword Weps in 2 levels and will leave it at 1 point... I love Boneslicers and abusing +all skills)

I will have DW and Con mastered at 75 followed by Toughness/AL (maybe both?) around 85. Might switch my def with attack power and get lores up for the CAs. We'll see how she's doing at that point.

Stat points however you want. They don't NEED to go anywhare specific. I currently have 41 stat points just sitting at the bottom of my stats tab. Stam if you need to get regens under control (RpH eliminates this once you get to the 1.5s range), Vit if you feel you need more HP, Willpower for spell resists and DP sheild HP. I plan on going mostly Will with leftover points going where they will compliment the build most.

Mod Nova for 2 pulses, Stun, and Dmg. Mod DP for duration, cooldown, and whichever mod you want. I haven't decided how I'll mod Archangel's yet. Seeing as it only uses the dmg from 1 weap instead of both, it won't see massive dmg like it would paired with a BFG or two-handed sword.

Current gear is 3 peices from each aspect set ATM. Don't remember which peices other than Celestial chest and shoulders with Endijan's wings for the all channel mitigation (just shy of 20% right now with level 60 gear and a Tanit's on deck for another 1.5%)

If you only want to stick to one aspect, your skills choices themselves seem solid for PC but you should def check Anti's Queen of Blades build for some insight into point placement. It was originally made for vanilla FA but I'm pretty sure he updated the original build with a note for Ice and Blood users.

Good luck and have fun!

p.s. Epic first post wall FTW! :Just_Cuz_21:

She will be missed... :(

I'm on 360 so I don't know if any of my info will be helpful given the differences between vanilla FA on consoles versus Ice and Blood/CM or even FA on PC.

Background: I've done two DW Seraphim builds so far and they are both (relatively) low leveled. I did Anitrust's "Queen of Blades" (which is very similar to your build, swapping CR and Sword Weps for Damage Lore and Spell Resistance) to gold at lvl76 and have stopped on that one mostly because I want to have a lvl75 shopper for now but also because she is a bit boring ATM just pelting everything to death. I started another DW seraphim focusing mostly on Exalted but also dabbling in Revered for Flaring Nova and Divine Protection. She is death free and more fun, currently lvl63 grinding in gold after finishing silver at lvl50 (earliest I've finished silver BTW :P).

As far as your skills go, I can agree with all of your choices through Toughness at lvl35. On consoles (and admittedly low difficulties) I don't see the need for Damage Lore or Spell Resistance. Even without Divine Protection up, spells haven't been too bad aside from Fen Fire snipers on the north half of Dryad island or the last two areas prior to the 4 G's. I understand Ice and Blood changes this and spells are much, much nastier throuout.

I can tell you have Constitution mastered and maybe Barg, EP but but I can't tell what "hard points" you have invested. You should have DW mastery at lvl75. Period. You can have two masteries at 75 without sacrificing too much with oyur other skills. Both of my Seras have kept DW at clvl and the "QoB" will be stopping at mastery for a bit to focus on mastering other skills. The double hit chance at 75 is very nice especially paired with pelting modded for crit and double hit. I would prob consider pushing it to 100 with hard points but prob won't go much farther than that.

If you want to do a two aspect build for something a bit different (and much more fun) consider this:

2. Tactics Lore

3. Armor Lore

5. Dual Wield

8. Enhanced Perception

12. Revered Tech Lore

18. Exalted Focus

25. Revered Focus

35. Toughness

50. Constitution

65. Free (Warding Energy Lore would be good but I plan on picking Sword Weps in 2 levels and will leave it at 1 point... I love Boneslicers and abusing +all skills)

I will have DW and Con mastered at 75 followed by Toughness/AL (maybe both?) around 85. Might switch my def with attack power and get lores up for the CAs. We'll see how she's doing at that point.

Stat points however you want. They don't NEED to go anywhare specific. I currently have 41 stat points just sitting at the bottom of my stats tab. Stam if you need to get regens under control (RpH eliminates this once you get to the 1.5s range), Vit if you feel you need more HP, Willpower for spell resists and DP sheild HP. I plan on going mostly Will with leftover points going where they will compliment the build most.

Mod Nova for 2 pulses, Stun, and Dmg. Mod DP for duration, cooldown, and whichever mod you want. I haven't decided how I'll mod Archangel's yet. Seeing as it only uses the dmg from 1 weap instead of both, it won't see massive dmg like it would paired with a BFG or two-handed sword.

Current gear is 3 peices from each aspect set ATM. Don't remember which peices other than Celestial chest and shoulders with Endijan's wings for the all channel mitigation (just shy of 20% right now with level 60 gear and a Tanit's on deck for another 1.5%)

If you only want to stick to one aspect, your skills choices themselves seem solid for PC but you should def check Anti's Queen of Blades build for some insight into point placement. It was originally made for vanilla FA but I'm pretty sure he updated the original build with a note for Ice and Blood users.

Good luck and have fun!

p.s. Epic first post wall FTW! :Just_Cuz_21:

Epic it is!

Welcome to the forum in grand style

Yeah, I was going for the wings and full rev set to max mitigation. Just hadn't found a rev hat yet.

I was thinking about also branching into the flaring nova kinda stuff, since the rev of seraphim has such a nice leech per hit. May work out well.

One thing I was impressed w when the levels got up there was the assailing somersault. Hits multiple peops, and stuns real well. Even bosses. If I were to use both the nova and the acrobatics, possibly the dual hit mastery would help out real well. That way I could pump up the combat art of both much higher than I would if I was using pelting, and it'd stun even better in groups.

Spell resistance is just needed in higher levels. What took her out in level 95 is two quick dragon breath strikes from a level 120 dragon. Even with more than 25 percent mitigation, protection to wound, armor for fire and magic close to 3k, and spell resistance at 57, and one successful hit to heal her completely (5.6 life leech percent is just flat sick). Wham, wham. Done.

I'm getting to be a fan of dexterity. When it gets to really high levels, normal monster to hit drops really low, and if I remember right (I gotta film somewhere) the plat guardians w the battle stance had under thirty to hit for physical attacks.

She definitely needed more HP's though, so maybe keep vit and dex even? I dunno.

I had a Tanti's in the box, but it was from silver level, so didn't use it. I woulda definitely used it if it had more than 1.5 mitigation.

Was thinking also if I built one w bargaining and parked her, then built one w rev tech could be cool. Still considering diff ideas.

Appreciate the feedback man. And again welcome.