Mods that require a skill that character can't learn?

So my brother and I picked up Sacred 2 bout a week ago and be hooked instantly. After first day found this site to help with some of questions we had (which 99% been covered in other post) but one thing I'm not sure about....

Bro made a shopper Inquisitor and keeps getting armor that will have some bonus/perk but out to the right in ( ) will say in red Enhanced Perception. . . . I thought that this meant he had to have EP and a skill bbbut Inquisitor can't learn EP so am I missing something:) Its shown up on several items . . Is this just a glitch?

Also after reading about lightsabers bro had to have them . . which I agreed to but we noticed that after trying to duel wield them game would freeze (hadn't had a game freeze since stop playing Brink) . . . so I guess I just wanted to make sure nobody found a way around this . . hate to have spent so much time getting them then can't duel wield them

Greetings and Salutations!

Yes, you will occasionally see item modifiers for skills you cannot learn.

You have been playing a week and already have 2 light sabers? :bow:

Greetings and Salutations!

Yes, you will occasionally see item modifiers for skills you cannot learn.

You have been playing a week and already have 2 light sabers? :bow:

Ha well Im broke and had few days off from work so we been "hittin dem sticks" alot last few days. . . he had level 10 Inquisitor with his barg up to around 25 I think so before I called it a night I gave him 400,000 gold from another character of mine and in next morning I came down and the fool had bought 6 of them . . He said he spent about an hour to teleporting shop to shop . . . and all for nothing since just makes DW them was the plan and now he can't

Lightsabers corrupt and or freeze game saves on the xbox360,this was a glitch that was never patched for the consoles.There is a way around it,but it is something that can not be discussed in the forums.