1.30 request

My request for the new patch is to make summons stronger. skellies, Doppels,Moribund faster. Make Inquisitor summons last longer and maybee a little damage boost. Summoner Inquisitor would be fun to play if minions lasted longer and stronger. The charm spell for a Seraphim last much longer. Just a general boost to minions would be great. imo

thank you

My request for the new patch is to make summons stronger. skellies, Doppels,Moribund faster. Make Inquisitor summons last longer and maybee a little damage boost. Summoner Inquisitor would be fun to play if minions lasted longer and stronger. The charm spell for a Seraphim last much longer. Just a general boost to minions would be great. imo

thank you

I filed a feature-request: http://www.frankrentmeister.info/mantisbt/view.php?id=710.

Don't want to start a new topic for just one question/request.

I did a quick look through spells.txt and found out that every FA character had 6 CAs per aspect, but then they've been 'cut' out and some were reused for a Dragonmage (like his Familiar buff). Is it possible to make characters have 6 CAs per aspect again? And if so, will there be such feature in future versions of CM Patch?

Edited by ololcat
  • 3 weeks later...

I did a quick look through spells.txt and found out that every FA character had 6 CAs per aspect, but then they've been 'cut' out and some were reused for a Dragonmage (like his Familiar buff). Is it possible to make characters have 6 CAs per aspect again? And if so, will there be such feature in future versions of CM Patch?

I tried adding CAs to characters before and the results were not good. There is a lot of hardcode involved in this and we are not able to change that. It is simple to exchange CAs but adding one is not possible afaik and tried. Sorry. :/

Woah, so the Dragon Mage is just reusing Combat Arts that had already been implemented into the original characters? That's a wee bit disappointing to hear, but kind of expected :/

Woah, so the Dragon Mage is just reusing Combat Arts that had already been implemented into the original characters? That's a wee bit disappointing to hear, but kind of expected :/

Well, ofc. not all of them. Give Ascaron some credit. They did a good job, all things considered. :/

@topic: I was able to complete the summonees speed-up in time for v0130, because some things were a lot easier than expected. :D