Kira's Wall - Does this shield drop for consoles?

I am confident that it does not drop on the console versions. But not really 1000% sure. I've never seen one drop or heard of one dropping from someone else.

Sorry to bear the bad news, Donc. :cry:

Please, :gun2: don't shoot the messenger :tomato:

I am confident that it does not drop on the console versions. But not really 1000% sure. I've never seen one drop or heard of one dropping from someone else.

Sorry to bear the bad news, Donc. :cry:

Please, :gun2: don't shoot the messenger :tomato:

haha, it's no problem. I asked cuz I dont see a 'ice & blood' or 'CM patch' logo on the photo of Kira Wall on the wiki site, which made me think that there is a chance for it to drop on the consoles. It's a waste if it really doesnt drop on consoles. I feel that console Sacred players get short-changed alot on such goodies (including the ice n blood expansion).. :(

Just curious, but how much value is there in farming the NGs for lengendaries for console players given the limited legendaries available, you think? I ask cuz only a handful of legendaries have been found by experienced console players and those found arent exactly in the same class as, for instance, Kira Wall, stats-wise. Also, my aim of farming the NGs is to obtain items/legendaries that have good stats, not just for collection or achievement sake, if you get what I'm saying :sweating:

Kira's Wall is rumored to drop only in Niobium and it drops as rare as legendaries (most probably it is considered legendary drop-wise). As far as I know, console players have certain troubles finding legendaries, so I suspect thet this shield has the same problem.

Been playing for years on the console and never found one of these -- although have never found a legendary (well apart from getting one of the quests rewards to drop) so could just be really rare.

I know of only a handful ( literally) found by peeps.

Epic rare item

:twitch:

gogo

Thanks for the info everyone. From what I gather it seems the kira wall drops for the PC only. I'm not sure if there is much incentive for console players to farm for lengendaries in this case. I'm still trying though in the hope that high level 3-star items such as Kaldur Legacy, Artamak's Star and Tanit's Collar would drop :)

Kal'durs Legacy is a Legendary (****) on consoles... and since LL% doesn't work properly, there really is no reason whatsoever to have one, IMO.

Atamark's and Taint's are common enough... except when you want to find one ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really confused about what is and isn't classified as a legendary on consoles... 3 star items? 4 star items only...?

On Consoles it's:

3 star - Uniques & Sets

4 star - Legendary

Kaldurs is a legendary on Consoles but a unique on PC version -- not sure if it was Ice and Blood that changed that or just how it's always been on PC.

I'm really confused about what is and isn't classified as a legendary on consoles... 3 star items? 4 star items only...?

On Consoles it's:

3 star - Uniques & Sets

4 star - Legendary

Kaldurs is a legendary on Consoles but a unique on PC version -- not sure if it was Ice and Blood that changed that or just how it's always been on PC.

Yep, it was changed with Ice and Blood, pre expansion Kal'Durs is legendary, after its a unique.