Inexorable Subjugation change suggestion

I think Inexorable Subjugation would be more useful if we could attack while casting it .

Maybe remove the stun effect and replace it with movement speed/attack speed reduction? because attacking while the other guy is stunned sounds a bit overpowered.

Because right now I'm having trouble trying to lower mobs' HP without giving the kiling blow and then casting IS to get the ghost, and it would be alot easier to get it if we could attack it while it's on the effect of IS.

And it's really annoying when you cast it on the wrong mob and then having to wait like 5 secondes being "stunned" (basically has the same effect...) before you can do anything else

My changes idea:

-You can attack while casting Inexorable Subjugation, but you can't cast Combat Arts

-While under the effect of Inexorable Subjugation, ennemy's attack and movement speed are reduced by 30% (+0.5% per CA level instead of being stunned

sorry for my less than perfect english

Some of the mechanisms you propose might not be possible to realize for us. (Esp. the attacking but blocking CAs bit)

I am currently looking into these summon CAs of all classes. The idea was to speed the summonees up a bit, so they can get to the action before you already killed everything. I will keep your suggestion in mind, but it might not be possible to do this. :)

Edited by czevak

Some of the mechanisms you propose might not be possible to realize for us. (Esp. the attacking but blocking CAs bit)

I am currently looking into these summon CAs of all classes. The idea was to speed the summonees up a bit, so they can get to the action before you already killed everything. I will keep your suggestion in mind, but it might not be possible to do this. :)

ok, thanks for the reply :)