Hello Professor Snape, I found the clues and found the magical quill! Pottermore says I'm magical! (yes, I was able to register for Pottermore before October! My user name is StoneIce143) I have validated my account and am just waiting for my welcome to Pottermore e-mail.

Pottermore is an exciting new experience from J.K. Rowling based around the Harry Potter books. It is FREE to join and use, and is designed to be safe for people of all ages, it will be open to all in Oct.

Early registration was for 7 clues over 7 days for 7 hours only. Yesterday was day seven and it ended just after I got in.

Pottermore

Edited by Lord of the North

holee molee... a harry potter online game? Is it an mmo?

:)

gogo

Here is the video announcing Pottermore. It's hard to say what it will be but once Dawn and I have our welcome e-mails I will let everyone know more.

Here is a link that gives hints as to what to expect. Harry Potter fans get fresh Pottermore details at LeakyCon 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5DOKOt7ZF4

Intriguing. A reading experience online for Potter world, and they're going to sell the ebooks... lol, with a franchise like this, it can pretty much go anywhere, though I would be more fond of an experience for children, specially with these books that stuck the reading first, to exercise the imagination, with cgi a little down the line... make that a good bit

:P

gogo

• 1 month later...