Sacred 2 portals Where are they all?

Welcome to Dark Matters Brennan321.

The map on the Sacred 2 wikki has all of the portals (I think), but there is a LOT of other stuff on the map. Sorry that I can not post a link, but I have no idea how to do that. If a quick google search does not bring you to the Wikki I am sure that one of the more tech savvy people on this site will be along soon to help.

Welcome to Dark Matters Brennan321.

The map on the Sacred 2 wikki has all of the portals (I think), but there is a LOT of other stuff on the map. Sorry that I can not post a link, but I have no idea how to do that. If a quick google search does not bring you to the Wikki I am sure that one of the more tech savvy people on this site will be along soon to help.

Welcome to Darkmatters Brennan! Zodiac's information is exactly correct, and I'll post the link to the map from wiki here to it:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Map_of_Ancaria

And, good trick to posting links is just to copy paste the url at the top of the page in the addy bar. We can just take that link from the page we want to link to and copy paste it into a post here.

Presto!

:xmastree:

gogo

Zoom in a couple of times and the portals display (I think I zoomed in three times, not sure though). You can then scroll around to find them all. If you know someone who has the console collector's edition, the map that came with that version also has the portals on it (I have a collector's version for both PC and PS3, so can do a compare and contrast on the two maps...)