Games basics

Long ago I tried to get the formula how damage was mitigated by resistance/armour.

The whole thread is in Dobri's How to become a demigod: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/12144-how-to-become-a-demi-god-in-sacred-2

The result for damage reducing by armour was strange. Every damage is multiplied if you go higher in difficulty. But the formula I got looked as if the damage multiplication was applied twice. But seeing some other strange values in last kill tooltipp I am reconsidering this nowadays. Could it be that the last kill tooltipp always shows the damage values for bronze(silver?). So the formula would be right, but the damage put into it from the tooltipp would be wrong?

One of the reasons I started to puzzle: x% lifeleech seems to do the x% only from the 1player on server vcalues. So even the enemy has more hitpoint at full server, the x% lifeleech is handled as if there is only one player. So could it be that the tooltipp for damage isn't adjusted too?

The formula for damage at different resistances is at post 58 in the demigod thread, but the thread is so good, best you read it full.