Sacred 2 surprisingly active on consoles...

I'm actually surprised how active this game still is on consoles. I was playing for a bit today and had two different people join my Silver difficulty game in the span of about 20 minutes. Not bad for a little-known RPG that's 3 years old- especially when its being played on a console.

Anyone have some idea of how many people actually still play on a regular basis? And do you still play via a console on a regular basis? Also, if you're looking for someone to play with on PS3, hit me up. PSNID is the same as my username.

There seems to have been an influx of players lately online. I was able to find 3-4 servers today (Sunday) with a level 90 character (and 2-3 on Saturday). I've even been able to find at least 1 server open for that same character during the weekdays (though, I was level 82-86 throughout the week).

At the lower levels, you'll find plenty of people. I find that people usually make it to about level 50 before dropping the game (assuming they move onto something else).

A few of us still play on a normal basis, some of which aren't here (I'm active on the GameFAQs boards also).

I'm always happy to help if I can, so feel free to add me on the PSN (same as screen name here, but also listed in my profile).

There seems to have been an influx of players lately online. I was able to find 3-4 servers today (Sunday) with a level 90 character (and 2-3 on Saturday). I've even been able to find at least 1 server open for that same character during the weekdays (though, I was level 82-86 throughout the week).

At the lower levels, you'll find plenty of people. I find that people usually make it to about level 50 before dropping the game (assuming they move onto something else).

A few of us still play on a normal basis, some of which aren't here (I'm active on the GameFAQs boards also).

I'm always happy to help if I can, so feel free to add me on the PSN (same as screen name here, but also listed in my profile).

Sounds good to me. Maybe we can play some this weekend after I get this horrid Mass Comm paper done- as well as level up my equally horrid characters (and make them... less horrid)

Sounds good to me. Maybe we can play some this weekend after I get this horrid Mass Comm paper done- as well as level up my equally horrid characters (and make them... less horrid)

Sounds good. I have 2 equally horrid (to each other) grant proposals to finish up before the weekend anyways, so I won't be home much during the week.

I'm actually surprised how active this game still is on consoles. I was playing for a bit today and had two different people join my Silver difficulty game in the span of about 20 minutes. Not bad for a little-known RPG that's 3 years old- especially when its being played on a console.

Anyone have some idea of how many people actually still play on a regular basis? And do you still play via a console on a regular basis? Also, if you're looking for someone to play with on PS3, hit me up. PSNID is the same as my username.

Good post to read, I'm glad there's still Console players that can hook up with each other, game's still goin^^

:)

gogo

The thing that gets me is that now there is hardly anyone that uses mics anymore. When I first started playing around a year ago, I would say that around half would use headsets, and now I have only found 1 person talking and he just asked if I had any hacked gear.

I don't care to talk the hole time, but it is nice to communicate about what you are doing. And not to mention all of these people that join your game and just go about doing their own things, like completing your quests, when you are nowhere near them.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing that gets me is that now there is hardly anyone that uses mics anymore. When I first started playing around a year ago, I would say that around half would use headsets, and now I have only found 1 person talking and he just asked if I had any hacked gear.

I don't care to talk the hole time, but it is nice to communicate about what you are doing. And not to mention all of these people that join your game and just go about doing their own things, like completing your quests, when you are nowhere near them.

Hmmm, if they do complete your quest without you, do you still get the rewards from it?

Hmmm, if they do complete your quest without you, do you still get the rewards from it?

Only if you're in the vicinity when they turn it in. Otherwise, no.

For this reason, I don't host games that are open to the public.