Dark Matters Skype

So as the topic says who of the dark dudes and girls have skype could be fun to have a little chat sometime :) oh style in topic should be skype hehe

For when I play online games like lol so u don't have to write ss miss mia and pinging the map map flat when opponents are missing, and helping my brothers in law with computer setups and some friendly chit chat

I think we tried it once, during Guild Wars. It was a completely different experience hearing people's voices in the game, and made it more intense. After one or two times like that, I realized I kinda liked just typing during games (at least just then) cuz I wanted relax time.

Who knows, maybe in future games being live will be good?

I'm a yeller

:devil:

gogo

Hehe I got some temper to when the team is utterly useless then I can go chili pepper on em so if ya have skype can I have it hehe think I'm gonna post a in game video of lol so u can se it also in lol you don't talk that much u only say ss that means one is missing from lane that's all the talk that's going on

Edited by Epox

Lol hehe yeah its hot stuff you know your knees gonna turn to jello when you here my voice that's how kinky it is :D

So you gonna use Skype so I can teach you and schot

Edited by Epox