Anyone interested in consolers have their own class forums?

I understand that the Console community of Sacred is smaller than the PC community, but if you look at the PC section, its broken down nicely with a General PC section, and then small Sub-Forums for each class inside the PC section.

The Console area is just one forum, with everything kinda piles into it, making it a little bit more difficult to look up Console specific issues per class, than this be fixed, and the post be placed in their correct sub-forum as the PC area is setup?

Hi Tybudd

I remember thinking about this when the game was just released, and because there were so fewer consolers posting, we used one set of the classes for the discussions. So far, class discussions are running both console and PC, and after the first few sentences in the topic, I think it's possible to distinguish whether it's for PC or or Console.

Course, if there is enough interest in having console have their class discussions, it's possible. How bout we see how much interest this topic picks up from other consolers and if there is enough interest, I think we can find some time to make console class forums then hunt down topics to drag into them from the mixed ones.

:)

gogo

p.s. I added another line to the title of this topic, kind of turning it into a question to see if other community members here would find this important for us to do.

It's a good idea. Great, even!

I'd do it if I had internet at home, but I don't and it's not something I really could commit to without being able to work on it for the amout of time it would require.

We did label some of the guides in the PC 'areas' for console-player builds, and for the guides that have discussion, some important console differences have been noted Obviously, I enjoy tackling any questions anybody has about "porting" the builds from PC to console, when they pop up. I'm only playing PS3 again now to complete the 'only' build I never tried before, based off Testa's godspell... some toons I only played onto gold/plat but otherwise I'm confident I've played all the 'playable' builds. and most unplayable ones, too