Request - Minimum Mob Level Per zone, per Difficulty Level

(Ps3)

Example

Sloeford

Min. Level Mob - (Silver) 2 - Gold - 50 - Niob 110

Orkish

Min. Level Mob - (Silver) 9 - Gold - 70 Etc

Those are not true numbers but just examples.

If there is such a list somewhere supply me a link please.

Why?

Well tried to cheat, (clear throat) strategize to use a advanced player with there save point at the Orcish area where the mount island quest starts, so I can join party with a level 1 toon, save at that point. Then restart the game with just the level one toon starting there (so the mobs didn't scale up to the higher level toons level). But went to hit my first toon and got 2 shot, checked the numbers and realized he was a level 10:( so yeah I went back to the beginning area and leveled to 8 then did it with no problem, but if I'd known, my level one wouldn't have gotten her feelings hurt like that. Took alot of time transfering money, and all the need CA Runes to start that toon to try to make it thru silver with no deaths to get completely destroyed by the first mob cuz I assumed they mobs would scale all the way down to my level.

Edited by Tybudd

(Ps3)

Example

Sloeford

Min. Level Mob - (Silver) 2 - Gold - 50 - Niob 110

Orkish

Min. Level Mob - (Silver) 9 - Gold - 70 Etc

Those are not true numbers but just examples.

If there is such a list somewhere supply me a link please.

Why?

Well tried to cheat, (clear throat) strategize to use a advanced player with there save point at the Orcish area where the mount island quest starts, so I can join party with a level 1 toon, save at that point. Then restart the game with just the level one toon starting there (so the mobs didn't scale up to the higher level toons level). But went to hit my first toon and got 2 shot, checked the numbers and realized he was a level 10:( so yeah I went back to the beginning area and leveled to 8 then did it with no problem, but if I'd known, my level one wouldn't have gotten her feelings hurt like that. Took alot of time transfering money, and all the need CA Runes to start that toon to try to make it thru silver with no deaths to get completely destroyed by the first mob cuz I assumed they mobs would scale all the way down to my level.

There is a much easier soloution to getting a mount with a level 1. Get to and finish the Unique Mount quest with your high-level toon, then bring in the level 1 (I assume you're using a second profile for this trick) when the quest is finished and as long as you have the $, you're good to go.