Ice & Blood for US version?

I've got the US version of Sacred 2. I want to get Ice & Blood (which I've always heard is just for the UK version), and after that the CM Patch.

1: Is it true that Ice and Blood is only for UK?

2: What will happen if I try to load it?

3: Is there anything I need to do to allow Ice and Blood to work with my US version?

Thanks.

Hi Kasharane

It's messy trying to get Ice and Blood working with the American version, you can always get the Gold version which would give you another copy of Fallen Angel with Ice and Blood included.

You'll be able to play HC on servers and closed.

And welcome to Darkmatters^^

:)

gogo

I have the US version of Sacred 2 AND the UK expansion on my machine,following the directions from the official forums. For the most part,it has run very well. It's a bit tricky to set up though and there's no multiplayer (at least for me).If I could find a copy of Sacred 2 Gold (on disc),I would go with that.

Heya Slyborg!

I remember looking really hard as well for a hard copy of it, but had tough problems with finding gold on disc here in North America, in fact, just having a disc sent was proving to be a challenge

:blink:

gogo

I had copy software on my computer when I bought it...and half my games library refused to run! Nothing worked right until I uninstalled it (Crysis,I'ma lookin' at you!) but once I did,all was harmony. I'm hoping whoever has the rights to Sacred 2 will do another print run one of these days.