Life leech +/% on PS3

Another question I have. First of all, does the life leech damage even work?

For flat life leech, is the added damage included in my total hit, or should it say 'Additional damage: X'? So let's say I hit 200 with my attack usually, and I have.. 25 Life leech per hit. Will my hit do 225 ? Or will it say 200 "Additional damage: 25" underneath?

I read posts in 2009 and 2010 that life leech % didn't work properly on console versions, can anyone confirm it in more recent times? I am currently following ololcat's DW dryad, and it heavily relies on LL% from weapons, but if it's bugged on the PS3 I don't really know what to do...

Edited by Sacred-Dryad

LL% only does 1/1000th of the correct damage but does the correct healing.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Leech_life_from_opponents

Oh... so I still heal the proper amount? That's still good.. and any idea about whether the Flat LL or LL% does added damage to my total or if it's a separate "Additional damage:X"?

Edited by Sacred-Dryad

AFAIK, they both show up as "Additional Damage", but it has been months since I really played on ps3.

Oh, then I'm starting to think Flat LL is broken as well. I see the healing lasers, but I don't see any extra damage and I don't really notice my total damage dealing any more with or without the life leech.. I'll assume it does 1/1000 of the flat life leech damage as well? Anyways thanks, at least I now know that LL% still heals like it's supposed to.

• 3 months later...

I've been reading r00ster's posts on the bugged Demon Mages in the Wastelands, who have that ll% lightning CA attack, and it's gotten me a bit paranoid. They didn't do much to me in Platinum, but as I have a HE about to enter Wastelands in Niob, I've been wondering if this is an issue on the console versions (PS3 for me)?

In other words, since the damage done by ll% is essentially non-existent for players on consoles, does the same apply to enemy attacks? In Platinum, the ll% lightning CA attack only made a small dent on my health, but enemies hit much harder in Niob, and since I have a 92% survival bonus with 0 deaths, I don't want to get one-shot. Basically, should I be spamming Expulse Magic going through the entire area just to be safe?

I hope I'm just being overly cautious and uninformed, since most posts I've been reading about this subject is only for the PC version post-Ice and Blood (I'm not sure as to why, since I don't play PC).

Any info on this subject will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)