Server Issues PS3

[s2wiki][/s2wiki] I had recently had problems trying to log in server my game either freezes at loading screen or says host is no longer in session so what is happening. no clue I want to vent various 4 letter words because this is problem maybe cause of my qwest server but all other games work online so does my netflix so im thinking its the server of sacred 2 itself I live in minnesota so maybe its a midwest problem who knows.

I have tryed reseting the modem and din't work. what else can I do but know I wasted 300+ hours on a 128 chara

I am not happy plz help.

this is like I said a recent problem my name is othrodox on psn so add me to help if u wish or answer me here.

My ps3 online experience is limited to the few times I gave away gear I no longer needed, so I probably will not be much help diagnosing your online issue. That being said, you should still be able to play offline.

I had recently had problems trying to log in server my game either freezes at loading screen or says host is no longer in session so what is happening. no clue I want to vent various 4 letter words because this is problem maybe cause of my qwest server but all other games work online so does my netflix so im thinking its the server of sacred 2 itself I live in minnesota so maybe its a midwest problem who knows.

I have tryed reseting the modem and din't work. what else can I do but know I wasted 300+ hours on a 128 chara

I am not happy plz help.

this is like I said a recent problem my name is othrodox on psn so add me to help if u wish or answer me here.

There are no localized servers for Sacred 2. The host's PS3 becomes the server which everyone else connects to, which is why Sacred 2 is highly susceptible to online lag from the host (or anyone in the game) having an awful connection.

Freezing at the load screen happens, no one knows why still. It could just be a host with a bad connection (permanent lag or loss of connection before actually getting into the game), or they quit the game -while- you were trying to connect. From my experience, I'm inclined to believe it's the former, as I've noted the names and have continuously frozen or failed to connect to those hosts.

The "Host no longer in session" message appears under 2 conditions. The first (and most common) condition is that your system failed to connect to the host. If you try again (assuming they show up on the list of servers again), you can often still join the game. The second (and less common) condition is that they actually quit the game while you were still looking at the servers (-before- you attempted to join), and they're no longer hosting.

Hope that helps.

yeah but when its load it freeze can.t even exit out of the game I have to shut off my system send error report to psn then it says wasn't shut down properly so I have to do diogonstics on it search for for curroption so this couldn't be good for my ps3 system.

and futhermore the sever also kicks people out when I log into quickmatch with someone else in my own game.

so not happy about this. can I get the email of people whom made this game to inform them.

There are no Sacred servers for ps3, you play peer-to-peer. If you are having online issues, it is either your console, the console on the other end, or psn.

Ascaron went bankrupt several years ago, so no one is supporting the console version of S2FA.

yeah but when its load it freeze can.t even exit out of the game I have to shut off my system send error report to psn then it says wasn't shut down properly so I have to do diogonstics on it search for for curroption so this couldn't be good for my ps3 system.

The diagnostics is just a formality that was imposed on us from new new version of the PS3's operating system. It only looks scary. It doesn't really mean anything.

The only way you can corrupt part of the hard drive is if you freeze or turn off the system while the hard drive is being accessed (either saving or loading). While trying to connect online, you're not loading anything from the hard drive or trying to save your game, so there's nothing to corrupt. All loading happens off of the disc.