A big fat HELLO

Hi there people - my name is Coops and I am from the Spawn alliance. I just wanted to intro myself and say hello to you all. I live in a town on the coast about 70km south of Perth in Western Australia. I love surfing, writing (will learn to spell one day!) and lifes mysteries. My favourite word this week is cherish - but that will change :) - well a big fat HELLO to you all - if you need any help and I can assist - do not hesitate to contact me.

Guest gogoblender

Coops of Spawn, Welcome friend!

I got the pm from Incendarious and your permissions have been adjusted! Surgin? Wow...man I'm jealous! lol, I had a job in australia fer the summer time and it was a wicked place. No place to party better than down under!

I hope you feel as comfortable here as we do coops! We're all friends here, and...heh...we're hoping to make TONS more!

Welcome again!

:)

gogo

Hi Coops...Welcome to the forum...hope you stick around and have fun here :)...btw if you are in sunny Aus..can you please send me some sunshine...it's a chilly -1 today brrrrrr...maybe just a few warming rays would be good;)

Gday erialc - thanks for saying hello - bit chilly eh... Where u at? We get very spoiled for weather here in Western Australia - summer is on us at present but it has hardly hit 35 C as yet. Very nice. What a great forum you guys have got and I have been haviing a hoot of a time, very welcoming. :)

Hey Coops:)...I'm in the north of the UK...brrrrr....chilly isn't the word for it ...lol...swap you some snow (when we get it) for some sunshine

35 C...mmmm sounds great. Never visited Australia but from all I've heard it sounds great :)

Glad you are having a good time here...drop by the bar and have a dink;)