Interview with a gold seller

I found this quite fascinating.

...I also changed all my passwords after watching it!

Really makes you think; it's obvious gold sellers are never going to be stopped, even with the best software to stop botting and an exploit free game. So I wonder how could games in the future work around or with them to stop ruined economies or spoil a game for traditional players.

Heya Spritzen, we haven't seen you in so long since last year back in April!

Have you played a lot of Diablo 3 ? Not having any fun playing it?

:)

gogo

They will never be stopped.

Personally I would pick the "good old conservative" way of banning anyone who was found to be selling OR buying gold, and taking as many seller companies to court as you possibly could (which sadly isnt that many, when a lot of them resides in China).

After that, maybe everyone could learn from South Korea and start to work on making real money trading in games globally illegal. That would be nice :) and unrealistic.

Heya Spritzen, we haven't seen you in so long since last year back in April!

Have you played a lot of Diablo 3 ? Not having any fun playing it?

:)

gogo

Yes I've dabbled in D3, it's nice for a small break from other games. I like it's slickness, but I don't like how the loot tables work in it. It really feels like you are just playing a game to gather gold so you can sit in the AH which really shouldn't be the primary way of getting items. I honestly think that TL2 will blow D3 away in game play aspects, I played the beta and I really enjoyed it. So check it out when it's released it's by Runic Games and the company is made up from some of the original D1 team.

...oh and I'm a lurker ;) I keep popping my head in to see what you guys are up to...