Nice looking place you have here. Gogo has been over at DA talking all of you up, for good reason I see. You've done a nice job putting all this together, very nice indeed.

Just wanted to stop by and say my hello's...and give you all a nice pat on the back.

Cya around

Tipsterdad

Yayyy Tipster ;) ..Great to see you here.....Welcome :D:D .......head over to the party or the bar and have yourself a dinkie on the house....GoGo made a replicator...and it's kicking out booze like you wouldn't believe ;)

Guest gogoblender

Tipster!

Graet seeing you dude!

Yeah Schot's done a wicked job on this place! We got a super group of admins and one really awesome mod.

Welcome tip to the boards Tipster and see you soon!

:)

gogo

Oh cool, hey there tipster. Long time no see.

Boy, I never would have guessed running a forum could be so much work but it sure is a lot of fun. I'm hoping to attain a level of graphic quality here that will match your home over at DA and am often using the site as a sort of reference. You can be sure that soon I'll be over there buggin you all for "tips", (haha, tips. Get it! yuck yuck), and such.

Thanx muchly for comin by and great to see yah. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. Its always good to see you stop in at DA. Darius and Jon are the Guru's over there, although they are too modest to admit it. They have done a great job, and you have this place looking good, can't wait to see how it progresses. No matter what, keep it fun ;)