Auction house blues.

Hi.

Yesterday, several of the items that I tried to place for sale on the EU GAH were rejected with an error code ( can't remember exactly, something like 31073). This morning, every single item will not be excepted at all ! Every time I try to put an item up for sale, the same error message.

I looked on the official forum, and there are a lot of folk getting the same thing.

Any of you guys getting this ?

I know it's not life or death, but it is still a bit frustrating.

Steve.

Per D3 forum from a 'blue'

Auction House Error 31073

Players will sometimes receive "Error 31073" when attempting a transaction on the auction house. This is an intentional measure to help improve auction house stability by throttling the number of auctions that can be created at any given time. If you receive this error message when attempting a transaction you should wait a few moments and try again. While we understand this is an inconvenience, our goal is to ensure a more stable auction house experience for everyone.

Per D3 forum from a 'blue'

Auction House Error 31073

Players will sometimes receive "Error 31073" when attempting a transaction on the auction house. This is an intentional measure to help improve auction house stability by throttling the number of auctions that can be created at any given time. If you receive this error message when attempting a transaction you should wait a few moments and try again. While we understand this is an inconvenience, our goal is to ensure a more stable auction house experience for everyone.

Thankyou.

Does seem odd though. I hadn't put anything up for sale since the day before, yet nothing would go on. :Just_Cuz_21:

Oh well, more time to kill stuff then. :)

I have seen this happen on some rare items and even how long you wait, it allways gives that error. Tried to put those items to auction house for 3 days and then sold them to merchant as everything else was going up for auction but not those rares.. no big deal when value would have been 2000-3000 gold.