Stress Test - Aug 15

Guildwars2Guru has posted some changes made to our skills and traits.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/49877-stress-test-changes-skills-traits-recipes-achievements/

Some are interesting some - hummm. :sigh:

Thanks for the link, that explains why most of my skills with my necro seemed to have different cooldowns than last time.

And the Ele got nerfed a bit, but that won't prevent us from making an Ele group.

EDIT : And the Guardian got nerfed too, we'll see the result at release.

You are right, much easier! The Wasp Queen is always a real tough fight.

But the Wasp Queen reward is set accordingly to that. I'm sure some of the time, the Female Mosquito won't drop anything since the fight was that easy.

Congrats on 1000 posts. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I'm pretty happy about that milestone. Not even close to gogoblender yet (with 23,000+ now), but I'm still pretty happy.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

I got home from work and logged on with about 30 minutes left in the Stress Test. Wygram and Flooxim were on and they greeted me immediately. They told me that they were fighting against a boss that kept killing them. I laughed and asked how under-leveled they were. They said they were not under-leveled at all. I stopped laughing and knew this was serious. I was planning on unlocking dagger/dagger with my Ele, but quickly realized this was no time for messing around. I put my staff back on and was on my way. I have not seen so many downed/defeated players in one place since the infamous Charr Flame Shaman in BWE1. A third member of FDM was enough to tip the scales, and we won (OK, all the other player might have contributed as well).

Wow great/fun video Lujate. Love it!, so sad I couldn't be there. Perfect fighting music you put to it too. Was that a draw-in she kept casting on you? OWIEEEE think that's the first time I have seen that in GW2, but figured sooner or later a Foe would have it.

Was that a draw-in she kept casting on you? OWIEEEE think that's the first time I have seen that in GW2, but figured sooner or later a Foe would have it.

Yep, and it did poison too.

A third member of FDM was enough to tip the scales, and we won (OK, all the other player might have contributed as well).

I'm glad you arrived at this time, you sure helped us a lot on this one.

Wow great/fun video Lujate. Love it!, so sad I couldn't be there. Perfect fighting music you put to it too. Was that a draw-in she kept casting on you? OWIEEEE think that's the first time I have seen that in GW2, but figured sooner or later a Foe would have it.

We could have used your help on this one, but I swear we'll do this boss again at release with you! That boss kept pulling us and killing us in 2-3 hits.

Lujate & I are starting to work on a "remix" video for this bossfight.

Was that a draw-in she kept casting on you? OWIEEEE think that's the first time I have seen that in GW2, but figured sooner or later a Foe would have it.

I confirm it's poison that knocked me down at least 2 or three times.

Max

A third member of FDM was enough to tip the scales, and we won (OK, all the other player might have contributed as well).

I'm glad you arrived at this time, you sure helped us a lot on this one.

We could have used your help on this one, but I swear we'll do this boss again at release with you! That boss kept pulling us and killing us in 2-3 hits.

Lujate & I are starting to work on a "remix" video for this bossfight.

I confirm it's poison that knocked me down at least 2 or three times.

Max

I think Max died at least a dozen times and I must have died about two dozen times. He was most mobile than I was, still learning to shot and scoot. :blush:

you and me both Wygram, I tend to stand still and then move as an after thought.

You'll adapt to the game playstyle just like we all did. I personally think that for this stress test it's the first time I noticed I made good use of moving, dodging and getting the most out of my 2 weapon sets. It revealed to be much more efficient, because I was standing still a lot even in BWE3.

Max

Here's another remix video just for you :

Lujate & I decided to combine our footage of the Champion Krait Witch, so here it is. Now with in-game audio :

Max

Well done, makes me want to play ; ;

However I do not remember getting any loot from the witch, a great deal of work and nada. :o

I didn't get any loot either, and I remember saying in voice chat : "What a PITA! All this for nothing!" :evil:

Max

At the very end of the prior stress test, my Ele unlocked a skill that is a ranged revive. I had never had a chance to test it prior to that fight. The few times I tried, I botched it. I now know how it works. It would have allowed me to revive you guys a time or two (it has a 3 min CD).