Guild Wars 2 Fun Weapons

I decided to make several videos about fun weapons that can be found in the game.

Here are weapons that I also like to call toys, because they are fun to play with.

This is a bomb that can be purchased with Karma in the Gendarran Fields.

This is a Golem in a Box that can be purchased for copper in the Metrica Province.

EDIT : I remade the first video, but I wanted everyone to see what the bomb looks like in my hands.

I have several planned, tell me if you find some of these fun weapons so I (or we) could make videos out of them.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

Is the bomb available in that particular area because of strategic use later on?

I don't think so, but some of them can be picked up and used on the Pirate Island near where I purchased it.

Max

I bought a peg leg today Max.... when we play together next I will use it so you can capture it.

@Gogo... Most of the Karma Heart vendors, and some of the regular ones too have items you can buy simply for fun. Even in the high levels they don't seem to be very expensive. Think I paid 34 copper for the peg leg today.

Well Fun was the order of the day when they made the game =)

I bought a peg leg today Max.... when we play together next I will use it so you can capture it.

@Gogo... Most of the Karma Heart vendors, and some of the regular ones too have items you can buy simply for fun. Even in the high levels they don't seem to be very expensive. Think I paid 34 copper for the peg leg today.

Well Fun was the order of the day when they made the game =)

Turned out the peg leg wasn't as fun as we originally expected, oh well, there are still plenty of "toys" in the game to find and play with.

This is a Conductosphere that is dropped by Sparks during a task in Metrica Province.

Max

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't find any new "toy", so I'm posting the other ones I found.

This is an EMP device that can be found in the Brisban Wildlands.

Max

This is an Unexploded Mortar Shell that can be picked in the Plains of Ashford.

Notice how big the shell is when it is in my character's hands and how small when I throw it. It still made a bigger explosion than I expected.

Max

This is a Molatev Cocktail that can be picked up in Frostgorge Sound.

This is a Flamethrower that can be both picked up and bought in Sparkfly Fen.

I could not resist not pressing number 2 on my keyboard even if the skill said "Do Not Press".

Max

Edited by Flooxim
  • 3 weeks later...