Guild Wars 2 - Free Server Transfers

This update is from the official forum:

We want to give you a heads up: Starting with the new WvW rotation tomorrow, we will limit the free World transfer to one transfer every 24h. This should address some of the unwanted WvW exploits we have seen, while still giving people the opportunity to switch a server to play with their friends.

I really liked the ability to change server for free whenever I wanted to but I guess once every 24 hours is enough :P

Unfortunately, some unsavory folks were using the unlimited server transfers to grief in WvW. So, like many things in life, the dirtbags of the world punish the good people.

• 1 month later...
Due to community concerns about the effect of free transfers on world versus world, starting on November 1 we are going to change how often players are allowed to transfer worlds. After the update, players will be able to transfer worlds once every 7 days instead of once every 24 hours. We are also actively working on getting the guesting functionality in place. Thank you for your understanding.

from: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/news/Free-World-Transfers-Limited-to-Once-Every-7-Days

That means our guild mates that are in another server will no longer be able to spend the day with us. They'll have to spend the whole week with us.

Max