Dislodged Spirit

So I recently made a full caster inquisitor and I'm using Dislodged Spirit as my primary boss killer. I know it sounds crazy, but the gold mod stimulate seems to instantly regenerate the CA. I was wondering if this is a bug or something because I just tested it and it regenerates more than 12 seconds instantly. I mean this is just insane I have it doing 2500 damage a hit at level 44 with an instant regeneration. So does anyone know anything about this mod?

The mod provides regen per hit when you use the CA and at high enough CA levels it does just as you say it does. But, since the damage of the combat art doesn't scale as well as boss health does with difficulty you will find that dislodged spirit will become less effective against bosses in the game.

PS. That is provided boss health/this ca scales the same as it does on PC, I don't have any console specific experience related to dislodged spirit to be certain it wont remain a viable bss killer.

But don't you think regenerating a 12s CD instantly to be a bit much?

Instant regen that high does sound a bit excessive, but the mod scales with CA level and that high a level of regen sounds like it would have to be a fairly high level ca. Regardless, if that's how it works there isn't much you can do about it except to see how far you can push it :)

But don't you think regenerating a 12s CD instantly to be a bit much?

Instant regen that high does sound a bit excessive, but the mod scales with CA level and that high a level of regen sounds like it would have to be a fairly high level ca. Regardless, if that's how it works there isn't much you can do about it except to see how far you can push it :)

I'm pretty sure I figured out why its so high. The wiki says that it regens 5% + another 5% per level, but I think someone must have left out the zero or something because its defintely 50% + 50% per level. So at a CA level of 40 it will instantly regen 20 seconds

Hello, Vegtable! Welcome to our humble little abode.

Yeah, I had a look at that combat art in this thread. Have a look see and don't be afraid to necro the topic if you want... but I am confident that you get 1/2 second of RpH for each level of DS