Chrome blocking Sacred wiki?

Not sure if anyone can help, but I tried to go onto the Sacred Wiki earlier today only to be confronted by a screen saying the site has been blocked by Chrome as it may contain malware. Now, naturally I can probably get round this by just using IE, but I prefer Chrome (well, until now...) Any idea what has caused this? I've not been prevented from getting to the site until now.

Had to do a lot more file scrubbing last night and I think I got the remaining altered files. Sent Google a review request and just waiting for Google to take us off their "Suspicious websites" list. These warnings are being generated by Google and not any specific browser.

"Apparently some buggers with nothing better to do."

Heh, that made me smile in a Terry Pratchett sort of way. Thanks, Stormwing!

Schot - didn't mean to add to your work. I do think the Sacred Wiki is one of the best I've seen though, so I would like to keep accessing it :oooo:

Not sure if anyone can help, but I tried to go onto the Sacred Wiki earlier today only to be confronted by a screen saying the site has been blocked by Chrome as it may contain malware. Now, naturally I can probably get round this by just using IE, but I prefer Chrome (well, until now...) Any idea what has caused this? I've not been prevented from getting to the site until now.

This also happens with the forum site too, Chrome blocks the site saying it is going to infect your computer with malware.