Hello Everyone ^_^

Howdy everyone! I'm new here and I just bought Sacred 2 for PC today and its incredibly obvious I have no idea what im doing xD. Well, thats what I get for staying out of the genre for so long I suppose, im a 17 year old living in South Carolina USA! I'm an super friendly guy that loves me some RPGs but I've never really played a ARPG before (other than guantlet) so im going to delve into the wonderland that is the Sacred Universe! And if you feel like it link me to some starters tips I'll gladly oblidge! This is my first game on the PC (my PC is pretty weak) but if anyone has an XBox 360 hit me up! Gamertag is I Dont Screw Up. Tally-ho!

• Like! 1

Glad you decided to jump in!

Sacred Wiki (which you can participate in, as a DM member), is a wonderful reference (although somewhat tricky to navigate). 18,000+ articles at your disposal, good sir; from general knowledge about the backstory, character classes, skills and combat arts, to detailed guides how to build a "toon" ;)

The PC version is the most confusing, as it typically depends on which version you are playing. Aside from the expansion (Ice and Blood) which changed a LOT, some of the lesser patches also changed signifigant things with the game.

Happy Hunting!

Welcome to your new home. Aside from what essjayehm has already provided via the Sacred Wiki link, there is not much to add.

Sacred Wiki will provide you with all the basic - advanced info. you will need to progress through the game.

Enjoy!

I remain, Etherian

Welcome Gabriel!

We're a small community, but we're octane powered and sacred addicts to boot :dance:

For a little stand up game, Sacred's got muscle, and enuff options to last a while (years for a lot of us here :oooo:)

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Surprised there's so many active members still on the forums for a game so old. But I guess Sacred has so much content (and the fact that other games are on here too) means this site wont be going away for awhile! ^.^

• Like! 1

Surprised there's so many active members still on the forums for a game so old. But I guess Sacred has so much content (and the fact that other games are on here too) means this site wont be going away for awhile! ^.^

They'll have to drag most of us away kicking and screaming to get us to leave, with or without sacred!