I Think I screwed up... Leveling!

Yeah, you have your HE's geared well for defense, what defensive Stats do you focus on because the Guardians in Gold were able to hit me for 2300

My Ice HEs rarely get hit by the NGs (Frost Flare does wonders).

My Fire HE tends to take more damage. However, Armor Lore + Damage Mitigation (via equipment) + Velaria's Garment keeps the damage below 1000. It definitely won't work above Gold, but it's still nice to have a lot of HP+.

Now this is absolutely hilarious, cruel but hilarious. How were they able to force him to another group? Because they made the server?

The host of the game can change the party of each player. In fact, in order to share experience/loot in Free World (PvP or not), players have to be in the same party. In Campaign, everyone is set to the same party automatically, but they aren't in Free World. This applies to local co-op also, only you can change the parties in local co-op, so Free World is pretty much moot with local co-op.

The Party Options are one of the pages in the Start Menu.

Ah!! That's why he kept teleporting out and back in, Barsteward was trying to bait me!!

Yep, looks like he was trying to bait you. That's why I don't join his servers. :) Edited by Mystix123
  • 2 weeks later...

Extreme disappointment as I Progress with my Pyro-Elf, come to fine out with GI buff and Constitution together is insanely OP'd. My PE right now is level 93 sitting at 17,500 HP mounted and around 16,900 unmounted.

Remember when I was going through gold as I mention before, I was man handled by the mobs of the Nameless Guardian area, and the Guardians themselves gave me a good licking for 11 deaths.

Well I took the time to do boss runs in gold until I reached around level 69 before I started to progress through Platinum, I don't know if it was the levels or the gear, but all of a sudden, platinum was a breeze for me, when before the extra levels I was drinking Health Potions like candy on regular trash mobs. I worked my way to the Orc Caves, remembering from a OLD OLD post I made saying something like "what is the fuss about this cave I farm it in silver no problem", someone said to me to just wait till I get into Plat, and Niob.

OK, now I'm there, around level 72, I wanted to grind 3 levels out of it to get my first 3 masteries. I was extremely cautious so as soon as I darkened the door of the cave I've spam my Expulse magic and then BT them to death. Then one time I tried w/o Expulse magic, and it was even more efficient to me, they still couldn't hit me, I just go in the cave, sprint to the opening so that the BT could spread, lay 3 fast BT's and they normally were dead before they hit me. In 3 levels I got hit 1 time for like 6,500 damage, but that was my only scare. I was sitting at a total of around 11,000 HP at the time, but as I said before easy peasy. So I get to 80 (was having too much fun dominating the cave), and continue to progress through Platinum.

Long story short, I breeze through every other trash mob of Platinum never using Ex. Magic, (but of course on bosses) and never die once, the same mobs that killed me before was a joke. And even started Niob, and just pushed through and killed the Kobold Chieftan, and again a joke.

I was hoping for a harder transition as it was from my Gold to Plat. experience.

Sometimes, just swapping in one piece of gear, or gaining a couple of levels can make huge differences. I have also been surprised by similar circumstances (going backwards to farm, then being OP upon return).

'grats on the Niobium pwnage :D

What is the animation time of spells? For example my fireball reads at 0.1 Regen, honestly. But the reality is that I my toon cant keep up a casting speed with the speed in which I can spam the button, so of course it can't actually cast at 0.1 sec Regen time. So that tells me that I'm losing some potential for power by not getting that regen number up around its "actual regen time", this I'm sure includes execution time, but I don't have a way to see what the actual time is.

Same with BT which is around 0.6 sec Regen.

I am willing to bet someone, somewhere figured this out... but I haven't seen the results.

Of course, you are correct in your thought... and sometimes it is OK to just chomp on some runes for the hell of it; however that can come back to haunt you if you (later on) end up with a lot of +CA from your gear that makes the move unspammable.

You can test how much eating one rune increases the regen, and make a better decision. If it takes 3+ runes to make a +0.1s increase, IMO you should be safe to "balance" your current animation time to the regen. Take this advise with some caution, though. If you need killing power, go for it, but if you don't I wouldn't worry until you are > 75 with Focus mastery (as that changes regens quite a bit).