I Think I screwed up... Leveling!

This isn't about my build, that is fine, I'm a Pryo Elf wrecking chit with no remorse.

I asked a question about this in another thread, and then ran into the issue head on.

I leveled through Silver the whole way solo, never close to a death (well not solo I had my pet bear) Did pretty much every side quest I got as I quested along not going out of the way to find other quest, finished Silver at around level 44!

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20918-leveling-strategy-and-difficulty-minimum-level-requirements/

Then came to the forums asking if it was ok to just push the main quest line all the way through. I was warned that entering Niob the minimum mobs were around 110, but since I had seen videos of you guys at level 150 or so killing bosses at level 200, I thought I was OP enough to handle the jump into Platinum atleast.....

OK moving too far ahead as seen in the paragraph above, when I did gold, I just did Main quest besides the Blind Guardian and Boneslicer questline as side quest. Finally on my way up to the Nameless Guardians (forgot the name of the area) the content started to catch up to my toon. All of a sudden now and then I was hearing that Danger Sound from when your near death that I hadn't ever heard on this OP'd Pyro Elf of mines.

I chuckled, thinking "OK I got caught being careless", this was one of those floating huge fish that his me that hard.

THEN it happened!!! 1st death!!! I'm not good with mob names but you only have like 4 different mobs that you fight in this area:

• Floating Fish
  • Big Ogre Werewolf looking Guys
  • Floating Electrical Balls
  • Simple human guard looking girls ( I think they are girls, well thats what they his like..)
  • Enemy Temple Guardians

So.. it was the second on the list, the Big guys that run fast and hit harder than hell!! This thing 2 shot me in 0.2 seconds, I couldn't even move my thumb fast enough for the game to register that I used a health potion before I was laying on the floor.

Needless to say, I was piffed!! 87% survival bonus down to 0.1% :(

So then the mentality is "OK screw it the death is out of the way, 50 more has the same effect as 1" Well I guess the game heard me "thinking" that and took it to heart. Because as I continue to make my way to the Nameless Guardians, I ran into some of there little friends the Temple Guardians, they layed there little Fire happy face thingy under my feet and again died in 0.4 seconds this time ( lil more time but still). That was from me just not paying attention and thinking I was too good to drop my Expulse Magic.

Ok I was mad, but now I'm piffed, being careful as hell I'm thinking once I reach the Nameless Guardians I'm going to make them suffer they are going to pay for these 2 deaths.

Long story short, I finished gold with 11 deaths.... I got my arse handed to me by the Guardians, they didn't give a damn about me not being too happy with the previous deaths.

Then it dawned on me, just because its Gold doesn't mean that you have the same difficulty going all the way through, so even the Normal mobs in the Guardians area were more dangerous than the Kobold Chieftan or the Raging Boar. But I thought I was tough cookies since normally no other mob moved my health bar.

So now.... I'm in platinum level 55, and I'm thinking ok Guardians area are End Game Mobs and for that reason were so tough, the beginning mobs to Platinum shouldn't be that hard.. well.... all of a sudden first quest when you are in "Training", that dumb elf was knocking the chit out of me for 600 per hit, I'm thinking WTH is going on!!!

Go down the hill and they are literally trying to kill me!!!

Then I check and these guys at minimum are level 71!!

TL;DR

I think I progressed too fast, and am now in content too high for me, what are you guys normal strategies when in this situation. Besides countless hours of boring Orc Cave on the previous difficulties.

Keep in mind I'm PS3 and there is NEVER anyone progressing with servers open around level 55 or so to jump in and help out for fun experience:(

Edited by Tybudd

LoL, by the way, that pet bear wasn't stupid, after he grew he was running face first into mobs like a perfect tank pet, and then when we got to the Guardians, he just stayed by and watched me get my arse kicked and didn't flinch!

If you guys remember the link to other companions like the bear link it, I remember a thread about it, but don't remember the title.

Heh... I suppose that's my fault :P

Level 60 entering Platinum does have some requirements of a toon, they must be very solid not only offensively but with defence as well. Also, abusing the mechanics to some degree.

1) are you using a buff-suit for casting your buffs?

2) Pyro elves are one of the squishiest toons to be trying to fight platinum enemies 15 levels above you (as you found out...). BUT, with proper skills and gear, it still should be fine. If you want advice, it is definitely not too early to correct skill point errors or shore you up with your level 65 skill pick.

3) Or, just head back to gold for some boss-farming or levelling runs. You have access to the Platinum difficulty for forging, or making runes to socket (for +6 to your CA, iirc). Those really help for building OP buffsuits ;). Reenter platinum probably closer to level 65 and you will have to slow down and do some item-hunting and/or shopping runs to get some serious damage rocking for the final 3 areas of Platinum....

Happy Hunting :dntknw:

Yeah.. I had a similar thing happen when I confronted Xanthiar - the dragon you have to kill to get to the human area so you get to the heart scale amulet for the first time. I made it all the way to that point and then promptly had my arse handed to me over and over again. I even did the Grunwald dragon run and had NO problems killing him off.

Survival bonus IS vitally important as it helps make sure your attacks to make contact. If you do get into such a situation, the best thing to do is go back, build it up a bit before trying to jump in with whatever killed you.

It may also be of benefit to equip yourself in such situations with a weapon that has +x% survival bonus. Of course, x% of nothing is still pretty much nothing - but every little bit helps.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Keep in mind I'm PS3 and there is NEVER anyone progressing with servers open around level 55 or so to jump in and help out for fun experience:(

Which timezone are you in? I've been playing online frequently during EST afternoons and evenings (I'm recovering from an operation, so I've only been going into the lab for a few hours each day).

I'm working on a level 60 SW on a secondary account. I'm still on Gold (so it would be an opportunity to get some levels just running through Gold difficulty again), and I like boss hunting in a group (new gear and some experience).

If you want to play online sometime, feel free to add my accounts:

PSN - Mystix123

PSN - Mystix1232

Edited by Mystix123

Heh... I suppose that's my fault :P

Level 60 entering Platinum does have some requirements of a toon, they must be very solid not only offensively but with defence as well. Also, abusing the mechanics to some degree.

1) are you using a buff-suit for casting your buffs?

2) Pyro elves are one of the squishiest toons to be trying to fight platinum enemies 15 levels above you (as you found out...). BUT, with proper skills and gear, it still should be fine. If you want advice, it is definitely not too early to correct skill point errors or shore you up with your level 65 skill pick.

3) Or, just head back to gold for some boss-farming or levelling runs. You have access to the Platinum difficulty for forging, or making runes to socket (for +6 to your CA, iirc). Those really help for building OP buffsuits ;). Reenter platinum probably closer to level 65 and you will have to slow down and do some item-hunting and/or shopping runs to get some serious damage rocking for the final 3 areas of Platinum....

Happy Hunting :dntknw:

1. Def. using a buff sweet

2. I only have 2 defensive skills selected and neither are at character level, which are Armor Lore and Shield Lore. Shield lore seems to have the bigger upside in protection over armor lore, plus regen times aren't an issue as of now, so I'm looking to get Armor lore up as my 4th skill.

As of now I have both my Pyro Focus/Lore at character level, and Bargaining. As far as survival I know I should have focused on the others over bargaining, but with this being built as my main bargainer, this was the reason for keeping it as character level.

3. Seems like the best bet, I need to go back to Gold and get all of the teleports to easier access to reaching the bosses. I found an incredible map for the bosses here since the wiki doesn't show the map through the Way Back Machine http://pctalk.info/Games/Sacred2/Wolfes.Lair/Sacred2FallenAngel/S2FAMisc/Misc-Maps-BossMap.html

Using a buff suit, bosses that knock off your buffs are a pain, for example I completely avoid the White Griffon, what other boss on that map knocks off your buffs?

Yeah.. I had a similar thing happen when I confronted Xanthiar - the dragon you have to kill to get to the human area so you get to the heart scale amulet for the first time. I made it all the way to that point and then promptly had my arse handed to me over and over again. I even did the Grunwald dragon run and had NO problems killing him off.

Survival bonus IS vitally important as it helps make sure your attacks to make contact. If you do get into such a situation, the best thing to do is go back, build it up a bit before trying to jump in with whatever killed you.

It may also be of benefit to equip yourself in such situations with a weapon that has +x% survival bonus. Of course, x% of nothing is still pretty much nothing - but every little bit helps.

I have yet to finds a stat of + Survival bonus at all:(

There is a stat I find quite often that I don't understand nor can I find on the wiki which is called :

Chance to unseat opponent? UNSEAT? I know that's off topic but still

Which timezone are you in? I've been playing online frequently during EST afternoons and evenings (I'm recovering from an operation, so I've only been going into the lab for a few hours each day).

I'm working on a level 60 SW on a secondary account. I'm still on Gold (so it would be an opportunity to get some levels just running through Gold difficulty again), and I like boss hunting in a group (new gear and some experience).

If you want to play online sometime, feel free to add my accounts:

PSN - Mystix123

PSN - Mystix1232

Most DEFINATELY!!! My time zone is PST, but during the weak I play late night due to work, but during the weekend I can throw hours upon hours at any time.!!

PSN - TyBudd

I need to reset up my mic though, haven't had the chance.

Edited by Tybudd

I'm sure there's another boss which can debuff you, but I'm not sure which it is. It's definitely not one which I come across on a normal basis (and/or may not be in the PS3 version).

Off the top of my head, "Faster Increase of Survival Bonus" can be found on the Officer's Saber (Strength-based 1h Sword) and Stalworth Safeguard (Shield).

"Chance to Unseat Opponent" works on any mob which is mounted. For example: The Kobolds riding wolves/boars and the desert-folk riding the mutated beetles.

It will knock them off of their mount, turning them into two separate enemies. I've only personally seen the effect proc on the Boar-Riding Kobolds near the pit in the Orc region where you fight the elementals (just after Gar'Colossus in the story).

Edited by Mystix123

Whoops! My bad... The +x% Survival bonus is what we renamed it in the CM Patch. There's a good reason for that.

You'd expect with a name like "Faster Increase of Survival Bous", it would add a PERMANENT boost to Suvival Bonus. Sort of like +x Experience Per Kill!

With the XP/Kill thing - let's say at your current level, you kill a Kobold, you get 500 XP. With such a modifier somehow included on your armor, you'd get 550 XP for killing the same Kobold - or one of his buddies. Remove the item, and your XP is kept intact.

The thing with Faster Increase though - it dosn't quite work that way. Let's say, you get a piece of kit with that modifier - and equip it. Your Survival Bonus goes up by x% - whatever the item has on it. So let's say, you switch out that piece of gear. Your SB drops like a rock back to about where it was before. Maybe slightly higher if you've killed something since you equipped yourself with that kit. Equip it again, and it goes back up again.

In other words, let's say your SB is .50. Add the Faster Increase of SB item with a +22% modifier, it jumps up immediately to .61. Remove it, and it drops to .50 again.

And yeah.. the Chance to Unseat an Opponent modifier got dropped from the PC version at some point or other. It likely would have also been dropped from the consoles had Ascaron gotten around to it - as there just wasn't enough mounted baddies to worry about.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Character Level Skills ASAP Points Max Points Order to Mastery
2 Bargaining 150 1st
3 Concentration 75 7th
5 Arrant Pyromancer Lore 5 125 2nd
8 Arrant Pyromancer Focus 121 3rd
12 Armor Lore 5 75 5th
18 Delphic Arcania Focus 75 9th
25 Shield Lore 75 4th
35 Ancient Magic 75 6th
50 Delphic Arcania Lore 75 8th
65 Constitution 75 5th

Attributes
1 to 49= 1 Int

50 to 149=1 Vit 1 Int

150+=1 Vit 2 Int

Combat Arts / Mods

Arrant Pyro CA's 1st 2nd 3rd

Buff Incandescent Skin - 1 Rune and Buff Suit
Mods - C. Arrows -Revenge - Arrant Ex. 1

Blazing Tempest - Eat 1 Rune, Gear to gain levels. 1.0 Regen
Mods - Scorch - Conflag. - Ambition

2 Incendiary Shower - Eat 1 Rune, Gear to gain Levels. 1.0 Regen
Mods - Skull Sm. - Smoking - Dev.

Buff #3 Fire Demon - 1 Rune Buff Suit
Mods - Power - Guard - Modesty

3 Ancestrial Fireball - 1 Rune, Gear to Gain Levels. 1.0 Regen
Mods - Explosion - Globe - Pursuit

Arcania CA's
Buff #2 Grand Invigoration - 1 Rune and Buff Suit
Mods - Arrant Ex - Life - Resilience

1 Expulse Magic - Eat Runes to maintain 3.0 Regen
Mods - Strength - Penta. - Protect.
2 Shadow Step - :)
Mods - Escape - Sanctuary - Mend

That is my short put together guide upon my experiences with this toon and from things I've read, its short but even the order in which I selected my skills were in detail and upon need depending on the difficulty of the content I'm normally in upon those levels.

I'm confident that you'll see that my CA's and mods are solid, where most might disagree would be with my Skill Point Placement. Just remember This toon is made to be my main bargaining toon, but I dont know if there is a cap to the hard skills that you shouldn't bother going over, maybe you are supposed to hard cap at 200, if so let me know if those 50 points are going to hurt me. If you feel that I can master it and leave it at 75 and still get full Benefit of Bargaining using Relics, that info would allow me to make my toon even stronger.

Thanks in advance

PS Really sorry for the quality of this post, I'm copying my info from my Excel file and it just doesn't transport well with the tools of our forums

Hint hint Implimentation needed !!

Also BBCode tool is a little.... funky/buggy and doesn't work with BBC generated codes.

Edited by Tybudd

Wow... nice chart. I have a lot of issues producing something like that in forums, so you did do something correct! The post looks fine (now).

First things first, Grand Invigoration never needs a buff suit! Eat dem runes, as many as you can possibly afford to. You also have Armor Lore and Conc. "5th" but that's OK as technically you can have 3 skills mastered as you hit level 75, if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think DA Lore was the greatest pick, but definitely not a mistake (compared to a lot of other choices). I will also have to look at your IS buff mods, I forget what they do again. iirc Arrant Expertise is never needed while you use buff-suit tricks UNLESS you have some plan around eating 25,000 runes (the limit in the console version).

There are some things I do slightly differently with my Pyro elves but nothing entirely backbreaking: I put all attributes into Vitality and Constitution is at character-level as my primary defence skill. This gives the HP-pool needed for when things get thru your primary protections - blocking and reflecting. With proper gearing, you can also absorb (armor and/or mitigation) a lot of damage, but that hurts your offence too much (IMO).

But, you are correct in that you have a solid toon. Having Barg. at a high level does so much for a toon without access to a huge shared stash / trading. Just without Toughness and the low-ish HP pool you have from being an Elf is not going to let you get too far ahead of yourself (unless you don't care about 1000 deaths).

All in all, just keep plugging along. You are kindof at a point where you have to just gain some levels, although it would be 'better' to farm in early Platinum (buying level 50-60 platinum-quality gear at shops), you can gain levels faster farming mobs in Gold.

Wow... nice chart. I have a lot of issues producing something like that in forums, so you did do something correct! The post looks fine (now).

First things first, Grand Invigoration never needs a buff suit! Eat dem runes, as many as you can possibly afford to. You also have Armor Lore and Conc. "5th" but that's OK as technically you can have 3 skills mastered as you hit level 75, if I'm not mistaken.

Grand Invig, just eat like crazy! Check, which is good because holding 2 buff suits in my inventory forces me to vend too often

As far as the 3 masteries at 75, you are correct according to my Skill Point calculator I made with Excel:) I I kept everything else at level 1, you can get your 4th mastery at level 77 and 5th by level 91.

I don't think DA Lore was the greatest pick, but definitely not a mistake (compared to a lot of other choices). I will also have to look at your IS buff mods, I forget what they do again. iirc Arrant Expertise is never needed while you use buff-suit tricks UNLESS you have some plan around eating 25,000 runes (the limit in the console version).

What would you have valued over DA Lore, I was hoping it was raising the Regen amount of my Grand Invig. and maybe strengthen my Expulse Magic

There are some things I do slightly differently with my Pyro elves but nothing entirely backbreaking: I put all attributes into Vitality and Constitution is at character-level as my primary defence skill. This gives the HP-pool needed for when things get thru your primary protections - blocking and reflecting. With proper gearing, you can also absorb (armor and/or mitigation) a lot of damage, but that hurts your offence too much (IMO).

You don't lose a large amount of damage from not raising Int? Really Constitution at character level ? Beyond mastery?

What would you have valued over DA Lore, I was hoping it was raising the Regen amount of my Grand Invig. and maybe strengthen my Expulse Magic

Combat Reflexes (evasion), Combat Disclipline and EP are all valid choices for that 10'th spot in my Fire elves (I always use Barg. on console). But, DA Lore is a fine choice, as you also get boosts to almost every modifier you make in that aspect. More HP regen from GI... more damage from Shadow Step (with that mod)... more RpH from Magic Coup...

You don't lose a large amount of damage from not raising Int? Really Constitution at character level ? Beyond mastery?

Not a lot of damage, I don't think... and typically Stamina is the stat you want to boost with casters for increasing your damage overall. I think on PC there are ways to get %-boosts to your Int, but on console there isn't a lot... making putting points there somewhat suboptimal. Not necessarily incorrect, though.

Just remember This toon is made to be my main bargaining toon, but I dont know if there is a cap to the hard skills that you shouldn't bother going over, maybe you are supposed to hard cap at 200, if so let me know if those 50 points are going to hurt me. If you feel that I can master it and leave it at 75 and still get full Benefit of Bargaining using Relics, that info would allow me to make my toon even stronger.

I'm still debating this one myself honestly. I consider the 50 extra points into Bargaining worthwhile, while others may not. You'll be able to reach Tier 10/11 without issues (Tier 12 will be impossible by level 150 anyways), but the frequency of 2-star (rare) items will be affected.

For example, in the original tests, Antitrust had found that Bargaining 400 = 27.6% rare rate, while Bargaining 450 = 28.8% rare rate. Of course, the rate of returns quickly diminished (Bargaining 1294 = 29.6% rare rate).

http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?t=56777

So, in the end, you can use the 50 points for other skills, but finding the 2-star items you want while shopping may take a little bit longer.

Wow that Diminishing Return rate is incredibly unheard of!

As far as the Grand Invig buff, if you are eating Runes like crazy, you are getting a benefit but you are going into the penalty, couldn't you still make an all +skills Suit that will give you so much more use out of it?

As far as the Grand Invig buff, if you are eating Runes like crazy, you are getting a benefit but you are going into the penalty, couldn't you still make an all +skills Suit that will give you so much more use out of it?

Correct. An All Skills+ suit is the standard buff suit for GI.

...At least, on the console version. Can't speak for the PC version.

Hold up!!! Stop the Press'

Level 50 toon, in Niob Freeworld PvP:)

I know I should probably just make a new topic with this, but what I mentioned above is what I found!!

Just happen to check the servers to see if anyone was on, and there was one active server, level 50 HE Niob.

I've never jumped in a Freeworld PvP, (hate all pvp), but with it being Niob, I figured if I die, I'll do the hard system shut down:), but wanted to see what it was like. Well I see a red arrow on my screen as if he was a Champion mob, tried to ROFLstomp him, but I couldn't hit him. So since I don't have toons in Niob I immediately grabbed some runes to convert them into Niob runes. And then the guy left and the server closed.

Question is, with what I've told you above and the experiences that you guys have already witnessed, how is it possible that this guy has a level 50 HE with access to make a surver in Niob:)

That's likely MomentoMortis. He comes around here every so often (not frequently though).

There are a few ways to do it. The most logical explanation would be his gear: His HE is stacked with socketed gear (from one of his level 200s I think), so he may have made it to Niob using that.

There are a few people who've done that, and you'll see PvP up a lot on their servers. I've gotten the general idea that they do PvP to enforce teamwork (and not just wandering around and doing your own thing). Others are just there to stomp on you though, and dying in PvP costs you your SB.

I tend to avoid PvP servers myself.

(Edited for formatting.)

Edited by Mystix123

Holy smokes, that's Impressive, to think that level 200 sockets can make up the difficulty difference that much!! The fact that's he's popular enough to have his name known is classic. That name looks familiar, but I can't say for certain it was him.

That's likely MomentoMortis. He comes around here every so often (not frequently though).

There are a few ways to do it. The most logical explanation would be his gear: His HE is stacked with socketed gear (from one of his level 200s I think), so he may have made it to Niob using that.

There are a few people who've done that, and you'll see PvP up a lot on their servers. I've gotten the general idea that they do PvP to enforce teamwork (and not just wandering around and doing your own thing). Others are just there to stomp on you though, and dying in PvP costs you your SB.

I tend to avoid PvP servers myself.

(Edited for formatting.)

Hmm? Elaborate on that for me, what is the difference that would force your to work as a team in Freeworld PvP?

And why is it that I couldn't attack him, if he was showing as a Champion Mark on my map?

How to get a level 1 toon with into Niobium: (only works for consoles)

First, the hard part - get a toon to the Nameless Guardians in Platinum, and beat them.

Now, the easy stuff: Before you hit the switch that ends the game, have the level 1 toon join your game. Have the level 1 click the switch. Now the leve 1 should be able to start an SP game in Niob.

Please note this is to the best of my memory, and may not be exactly that easy, but IIRC this is how I put my level 2 toons into Niob for shopping (before I found the "second player trick"). I am not sure this works for MP, so caveat to that ;)

I've never done multiplayer of any kind with Sacred 2.

My HE mainly uses cobalt strike and her wands in combat. Not sure how far I will ever get with that. I mostly play Seraph.

How to get a level 1 toon with into Niobium: (only works for consoles)

This is possible. I think you have to do it local. I've tried it MP and it only allows you to use the "Continue" function to create new Campaign Niob games. The Niob option doesn't appear in the "Create Game" menu.

Either that or I just did it wrong. It's been a while since I've tried it.

Holy smokes, that's Impressive, to think that level 200 sockets can make up the difficulty difference that much!! The fact that's he's popular enough to have his name known is classic. That name looks familiar, but I can't say for certain it was him.

Level 200 sockets can make a huge difference. Consider an HP amulet alone: My level 110ish shopper finds amulets with over +1600 HP (often with some other attribute on it also). Until the NGs on Gold, I don't think I've seen anything do 1600 damage to any of my characters. 2-3 of those and my HEs aren't so squishy anymore.

I don't know if MomentoMortis is popular enough to have his name known widely throughout the game...I just tend to remember the names of people who have been playing almost as long as I have, and as frequently as I have. (It will be 4 years this May.) He's also the only person that I see making Free World PvP Niob games these days.

Hmm? Elaborate on that for me, what is the difference that would force your to work as a team in Freeworld PvP?

This is the scenario I'm thinking about: I was boss hunting on a Free World PvP with 2 other randoms who were friends. A 4th person joined and started to do quests instead of joining us with the boss hunting. One of them send me a message to please stay put. When I replied "Ok", they both warped to the 4th, switched them to Party B (originally we were all in Party A), killed them, then warped back to me to continue boss hunting. The 4th then continued to do quests, so they did it again. Eventually the 4th person left (after dying 4-5 times).

So teamwork is enforced by the rule "If you wander off on your own, you get mauled".

And why is it that I couldn't attack him, if he was showing as a Champion Mark on my map?

If you were on the Start Island or in any town, then you can't actually do any damage to each other. You have to be "in the field" (where enemies are) in order to actually hurt each other.

Level 200 sockets can make a huge difference. Consider an HP amulet alone: My level 110ish shopper finds amulets with over +1600 HP (often with some other attribute on it also). Until the NGs on Gold, I don't think I've seen anything do 1600 damage to any of my characters. 2-3 of those and my HEs aren't so squishy anymore.

I don't know if MomentoMortis is popular enough to have his name known widely throughout the game...I just tend to remember the names of people who have been playing almost as long as I have, and as frequently as I have. (It will be 4 years this May.) He's also the only person that I see making Free World PvP Niob games these days.

Yeah, you have your HE's geared well for defense, what defensive Stats do you focus on because the Guardians in Gold were able to hit me for 2300

This is the scenario I'm thinking about: I was boss hunting on a Free World PvP with 2 other randoms who were friends. A 4th person joined and started to do quests instead of joining us with the boss hunting. One of them send me a message to please stay put. When I replied "Ok", they both warped to the 4th, switched them to Party B (originally we were all in Party A), killed them, then warped back to me to continue boss hunting. The 4th then continued to do quests, so they did it again. Eventually the 4th person left (after dying 4-5 times).

So teamwork is enforced by the rule "If you wander off on your own, you get mauled".

Now this is absolutely hilarious, cruel but hilarious. How were they able to force him to another group? Because they made the server?

If you were on the Start Island or in any town, then you can't actually do any damage to each other. You have to be "in the field" (where enemies are) in order to actually hurt each other.

Ah!! That's why he kept teleporting out and back in, Barsteward was trying to bait me!!