Combat discipline or Its 7 o'clock on a 10 hour clock

100% chance to halve regeneration time and the regeneration clock always starts at 6 o'clock.

Now add 20% regeneration time bonus from combat discipline at mastery and suddenly the regeneration clock starts at 8:20 o'clock.

Or do I have bad bad eyes?

But it really seems that regeneration starts at twothird of the clock....

Seen in AddOn and splitted regeneration mode.

My hardcore Dragonmage Mentalist used to do 7s reg per hit to rechanrge its energy blaze. 200 runes read into each buff and 100 read into energy blaze. This was at level 108.

Now he is level 130: 100% chance to halve regeneration time, combat discipline mastery and the ernergy blaze is at 2s regeneration time because I threw all reg per hit and chance to hit equip into the chest and changed it into halve regentime and +x% regentime equip.

And since the regen clock starts at the last third I can spam energy blaze. And the blaze has a boost of 63% to its combat art radius.

Same boost to runes of protection and the 38% chance to stun affects a real big area.

Even the playing was like my old Sohei in platinum, now he is a mage, a real one.

Friendly greetings from the forests where the wild cats hunt.

• Like! 1

Hmm, I am getting old, forget to mention an important fact:

I have energyblaze alone in a combination, and next ca-slot it is pure energyblaze. If I do the combination the pure ca-slot does the 8:20 thingy.

So here is my theory: There are two reg-time modifiers!

a) -x% reg time

b) turn the clock by x%

Combat discipline, half-regeneration time equip and mana-steel ca's belong into group b.