List of Abbrevations for Sacred 2

Looks yummy. Actually I'm added two or three at a time. It may go slower, but that does improve accuracy for me.

Cathy, did you see the new template on the page?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/SacredWiki

I kept thinking about how you you mentioned u liked the way it's tabled in Places Pages and we went looking around, and saw some ideas for tabling. Schot showed me how to use that awesome new Editor in our Wiki which can table instantly!

I just pick how many rows, how many columns...and bingo...table appears on the page, all we do is fill in the squares!

:4rofl:

Trick is when adding to it, not to use top edit button, but instead to use edit button by side of each letter.

If you use top edit button on page, it will show so much code, I found that unbearable and confusing to look at

:oooo:

If you use the edit button on side of page for each letter, you only see a few squares at a time, and it's easy to stay organized.

What do you think?

:)

gogo

I'm not sure what I think of that. What I really wanted was to be able to edit each section withoug having to open up the whole page. Both the changes Flix made and the tables you set up will work for that.

I think the tables themselves look kind of funny on the page. That should be quite easy to work with which is nice.

I'm planning to add links to the content already there before adding more, and then link up as I go.

Ah, sweet! I was hoping you could work with them, and using the edit system should work out well. Schot is still in process of skinning the tables to match the wiki, we hope one day it will look as good as what another site has done, (we only remembered to check after we spent all afternoon on this table! :4rofl:)

Elder Scrolls Acronyms

21oo61l.jpg

gogo

Check it out now, Schot just added some precious code... magic!

Click on the header below titled Acronym to sort the entire table alphabetically. If you would like to add to this table, enter any new information into an "EXAMPLE" row found below and then press save.

Yeah!

Like magic, it will juggle your new entry into place

Magic!

gogo

Wow! You really went to town getting abbreviations in. It is starting to look much busier.

There are still quite a few to add. I think there should be letters in between to help the eye/brain see what is there easier or some other way to break it up. There are way too many abbreviations to have them all jumbled together like that.

I did catch two things that needed changing. Looks pretty good though.

• Like! 1