Help me in Sacred 1! Chance to shock opponents.

I wonder if anyone still checks this forum? I'm just hoping..

I found an orla's staff which I am able to equip and it has +22 shock opponent mod. On my gear tooltip next to 22 is '7%'. I tried shocking all of the opening spiders in my first trip to underworld. I didn't notice anything special happening to them when I used flameskin. Some damage spikes but that might be crit:) So next when flameskin wore out I started hitting them with melee, but still no shock graphic and I cannot tell if it is crit causing the damage spikes:)

I just thought of it, I could remove all of my crit and see what happens?

But does anyone know if the mod works? Does it work on both spellls, special moves, and left clicks? I searched on the google 'shock opponent sacred 1 underworld orla's'..

Much appreciation if you can help me clear up some questions in my niob run :) :)

Can't remember if "shock opponent" does damage or is simply a stun effect. I found one old thread that discussed socketing "open wounds" along with "shock opponent" and then opponents would slowly waste away.

You could drop down to bronze/silver and hit the goblin area between silver creek and porto vallum (low enough you can stand there getting hit w/out worry). I think it should trigger by them attacking you. Watch to see if they just stun or also take damage.

Edited by masteff
  • Like! 1

I remember messing about with that mod back in the day but from memory all it did was give a very quick minor stun effect with a hardly noticeable graphic on the enemy that looked like little sparks I think.

• Like! 1

I tested it a bit. I think it is just a stun. Without chance to crit gear I wasn't doing any crits. I don't think it is a very good mod. :mellow:

Thanks for the help! :Just_Cuz_12:

I wonder if anyone still checks this forum? I'm just hoping..

View New Posts just brings up all the posts lately. Myself, I don't really look into a particular forum, but instead press the view new posts button which gives me all the newest topics posted to.

your post is alive!

:superman:

gogo

• Like! 1