Bodum coffee on board

Just bought it!

9 99 and way cheaper than always using the Tassimo (which I'll keep anyway for making latte's^^)

What kind of ticks me off about this "french press" coffee is the kind of sludge u get...but guess I'll have to get used to that?

Can I also just throw the entire bodum into the microwave, nuke it till it boils THEN add the press top on and plunge?

:chef:

gogo

heh, im not sure, is that a kind of flavor?

I'm just getting used to this kind of coffee, and have finally done a bit of research on it...never knew that the kind of coffee I used to use before, from a coffee dripper is essentially referred to as a "pour hot water over coffee beans" process.

With the coffee grains right in the water itself being given a new steep, no wonder it feels so , er...good

:lol:

gogo

Muckefrak is german for coffee substitute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_substitute

Many french presses fail when trying them with substitutes, the substitutes not passing the filters.

Lot of people here are used to substitutes and my wife still uses normal filter papers when preparing some in her praxis for the mainly old patients drinking them.

Its funny that some search engines seem to think I typo'd a certain insult when typing Muckefrak, do you mean CENSORED...

This is the little cup of coffee that could, I can get a can of coffee for 6 99 a can, which will last a month, much better than paying 30.00 for teh tassimo, though I do like keeping it for the lattes.

:)

gogo