Can't find Sacred 2 single player save folder

I have a couple of heroes I saved on a thumbdrive years ago. I just installed I&B but I can't find the folder to copy them over to. I have a new single player character but I can't find that either.

On Windows 7 mine are in C:\Users\"User Name"\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2\

The extension is .sacred2save so you can run a search and look for it that way too.

Edited by Flix

yea my friend never set up my XP os with an admin name so I had to search for it a little harder. it was in some weird Doc and Sett folder. but all my old S2FA single player toons work on the UK I&B 2.64. I'm ecstatic. lol. even copied over my old stash. with the few sets and uniques I had. my highest character was only 50 and I can't get past the damned dragon under the island. I have sooo much fire armor. I'm so angry.

debating about the CM patch. I kind wanna get a toon to 200 without it. or at least 150. but now I have tunngle so I can ultiplayer now. I never thought I would be able to. this is sick!!

Actually.. you could multiplayer without having Tungle.. The limitation is that you would be forced to have everyone in the same local network. All Tungle and similar programs do is extend your local network to one that's spread over the internet.

The CM Patch is highly recommended. It does fix a lot of niggling little bugs that Ascaron never got around to fixing.