The Big head option

Hi

This is my first post and I would also like to know if anyone know if there is a subcommand in the option file for sacred 2 to modify the size of the bighead mode because now there is only to put it on or off but

actually it is too big I just want it a bit smaller.

Also the camera option it is good to be able to modify it for distance and curve but can we modify also the position

so it is Eg : at the side of the character or where we see our character a bit at the bottom instead of always in the middle.

(camera similar to the one in Tera Online with the arrow buttons)

Welcome to Darkmatters

I think different sized heads need new calculated wire models for the characters, out of luck here.

For the camera:

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/475218-MOD-Sacred-Tool-für-Sacred-2-Erlaubt-u-a-Einstellung-der-Kamera-und-Item-Drop-Zeiten

Look at the screenshots for this tool. My daughter used the first setting for her sniper chatacter. Is this a bit what you are looking for?

thanks but I already have this option with the camera it seems just standard in options to set it up min and max zoom and curve and auto/follow things so I can just scroll and hold scroll to change camera.

Welcome to Darkmatters

I think different sized heads need new calculated wire models for the characters, out of luck here.

For the camera:

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/475218-MOD-Sacred-Tool-für-Sacred-2-Erlaubt-u-a-Einstellung-der-Kamera-und-Item-Drop-Zeiten

Look at the screenshots for this tool. My daughter used the first setting for her sniper chatacter. Is this a bit what you are looking for?