Stuck at loading PS3 ( new Player )

my friend is huge fan :pirate: of the game he keep talking about it all the time

and he keep telling to try it if its good I will buy me one

so I took THE disk put it in my ps3 the game ask for update which I did

than start to install after that I choose a character and start new game

here where the problem the

image of controller with instructions and spinning disk at the top loading for hours

I tried re-install the game data , nothing new same infinite loading loop

sorry for bad English

Edited by gogoblender

Don't know what to say. I tried my daughters disk before I ended up purchasing my own, so I know it's possible to install on a different PS3 that the disk was originally installed on.

There is another discussion of a similar problem => here <=.

• Like! 1

Eh... this is the first time I've heard of such a thing. The only thing I could suggest is to get your hands on another disk and try booting that game up instead, and hoping it's an issue with the game and not your console. In other words, as Spock kinda suggests, try using your friend's disk on your ps3 and see if it works or not. If it works, exchange your disk for a new one. If not... don't know what else to say.

ty for you&#39;re replay

the disk is working fine on my friends console he been playing for years on it

anyway I tried to sign up in the official forums and every e-mail I but in its says the admin banned that e-mail anyone have any idea about that ? anyone can contact an admin and tell them to unban me ? pm if u can so I give u my e-mail

ty for you're replay

anyway I tried to sign up in the official forums and every e-mail I but in its says the admin banned that e-mail anyone have any idea about that ? anyone can contact an admin and tell them to unban me ? pm if u can so I give u my e-mail

It doesn't look like you are banned to me unless you are talking about a different forum.

ty for you're replay

It doesn't look like you are banned to me unless you are talking about a different forum.

http://forum.sacred2.com/index.php

this forums that u linked for me before

ty for you're replay

http://forum.sacred2.com/index.php

this forums that u linked for me before

Ah. Did you use the same username as you do here? If not, what is your username there?

[Added]

Just sent a message to SIF Staff:

There is a new member on DarkMatters, username = AZShabrani, who has posted that he is unable to login here at SIF. He can't determine why and thinks he may have been banned.

I personally have no connection with him other than in the DarkMatters forum so, if you want to contact him, I would recommend using his email address that he used to register for this forum.

Hope it helps.

Edited by Spock

thanks for you&#39;re help

I did not sign up there yet

they wont let me every time I do I get this msg

"The administrator has banned your email address. To contact the administrator click here "

when I click "here" they ask me to sign in lol

every e-mail I try I get the same msg strange I never sign up for that forums

• 3 weeks later...

I also just tried to register for the forums at http://forum.sacred2.com/index.php and received the same message as AZShabrani saying that my email had been banned. I tried with 2 different email addresses, both received the same message. There's some problem with their registration process. And when you click "here" to contact the administrator, it asks you to log in first lol...