Some Sacred 2 new player Questions

Hey,

I got a few questions.

1. When it comes to item level, is there any negative affect for having an item that is way under your level? When I compare stats between a level 10 item and a level 3 item, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference aside from cost.

2. I'm a bit of a virtual fashion victim. I usually like my character's outfit to look a certain way. Sometimes the colors are not what I want. Therefore, are there any dyes or ways of changing item appearance?

3. Is there any one thing that you wish you had known about Sacred 2 from the begining that you know now?

• Like! 1

1- If I'm right about it the item stats differ every 15 levels.That means getting stronger and weaker every 15 levels.

2- No dyes,they can only be modded by request

3 - Being able to heal quest followers with potions -___-

Hey,

I got a few questions.

2. I'm a bit of a virtual fashion victim. I usually like my character's outfit to look a certain way. Sometimes the colors are not what I want. Therefore, are there any dyes or ways of changing item appearance?

Not really any dying in the game, however, Knuckles has collected all the Standard sets, and documented them in the wiki...take a look, the amount of detail put into this game is astonishing:

Tg-leather-brown-final.jpg

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Standard_Armor

I can never imagine how the devs managed to put so much time into this special part of the game... the number of sets is massive

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

1- If I'm right about it the item stats differ every 15 levels.That means getting stronger and weaker every 15 levels.

2- No dyes,they can only be modded by request

3 - Being able to heal quest followers with potions -___-

Thanks. I just got to level 14 so I should notice a change soon.

@gogoblender

Nice. Now, I just need to find the luxury outfit supplier of Ancaria

Edited by Defconqueso
  • Like! 1

the standard sets are a real treasure. It's only when Knuckles had put them all out and displayed like that you realize the amount of love and dedication that went into this game.

There's a gold jockstrap diaper that I found especially amusing

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/11147-golden-jockstrapewwwwwwwww/

My only critique was how cool it would have been if there had been a HIDDEN set bonus amongst all these standard sets?

It would have been particularly satisfying as there are so many many variations on standard set, and would have been the ultimate easter egg

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

I never paid much attention to standard armor until I became interested in a darker variation of Ilgard's Judgment to use with the Vader mask. I had no idea there were so many standard variations of sets. I've played the game for years, but I always treated standard sets as just junk to sell for money for potions. Since then, the new challenge I've set for myself is building new sets that utilize both form and function.