Sacred 2 Enhanced Spell Mod doesn't work?

Hello

I play Sacred I&B (Vers. 2.65) with CM Patch 150.

Now I try to install the Enhanced Spell Mod, but it doesn't work.

First of all I install the Sacred Mod Enabler in the root folder of sacred. Next step was, that I created a folder named MODS and I exctraded the Enhanced Spell mod in it. Then I aktivated the mod in the mod enabler.

But when I started a new game - nothin changed...?

Please help me an show me the right way (sorry for my bad english).

Thanks a lot

muffin :dntknw:

What language is your game installation?

What's the exact folder structure of how you installed the mod? For example, it should be something like:

C:\Sacred 2 Gold\Mods\Enhanced Spells Mod 1.2

Hey Flix

Thank you for your answer!

Yesterday after hours I solved the problem - please don't laugh - I got the great idea to restart my laptop... all is fine now. Wonderful mod - thanks to all who create this mods!!!

• Like! 1

Ok... I just saw the diabolo mod... Wow... But today is not my day.

I deactivated the enhanced mod and I activated the diabolo mod. I restart my laptop und start sacred. Sacred told me, that the game client wasn't found :evil: . Now I removed Sacred from my laptop und install it new.

Is the diablo mod compatible with cm patch?

So, meanwhile Sacred is after hours installed again (incl. CM Patch 150, excl. Edhanced spell mod).

Before I install the Sacred Diabolo mod - do I have to disable the cm patch? Do I have to install any other mods

before I install the Diabolo mod?

Thanks for your help!!

Before I install the Sacred Diabolo mod - do I have to disable the cm patch? Do I have to install any other mods

before I install the Diabolo mod?

No and no.

Why is there another folder called "MODS" inside your mods folder?

I have only one MODS folder!? As I installed the mod enabler this program doesn't install a directory called mods. So I installed a directory called mods. Is this wrong (in this folder called MODS is the diablo fallen mod)?

Edited by muffin1

Well that's fine. If you would run the GME once it would make the MODS folder itself, but creating it yourself is ok if it's in the right place. What I mean is, why is there a mod called "MODS" listed in the list of available mods in your screenshot of the GME?

I don't know - but I removed it now - but the same. Sacred starts with cm 150 picture and ingame no changes... btw: thanks for your help - hope, that we can solve the problem because I can't wait playing your mod :-)

Well I guess you would need to go looking inside your pak folder and seeing if the mod's files are installed there. Can you show me the inside of that folder?

• Like! 1

SOLVED!!!!

The problem was: The generic mod enabler version was too old - I just installed a newer version (2.6) and now it runs.

Flix - thank you so much for your patience and especially for this mod!!!!!!!

Well I guess you would need to go looking inside your pak folder and seeing if the mod's files are installed there. Can you show me the inside of that folder?

Flix, awesome for the helping, great thread,!

and happy it worked out for you muffin

:)

gogo